The Israeli's and Zionists! will be finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrshazzi786

The Israeli's and Zionist's will be finished from this earth in due time inshallah!! Nothing can stop the true muslims from sending out the message that they cannot be stopped at all! Even George Bush can't stop us true muslims from wiping out the bad from this world! inshallah! Why don't we all put a end to this warfare happening in Gaza, Palestine right now? I would like to see George Bush's face and others who are funding the Israeli's when they lose the war! The kaffir have no control over us muslims who are true to our lord and who read namaaz, quran e paak! etc... with correct imaam we can destroy the enemy, with the dua's of our beloved islamic brothers and sisters to relieve the pain and torment muslims all around the world are facing!!

The one thing that still amazes me sometimes is! how stupid can some muslims be? I mean they fight with their own when they are not even realising who is fighting with their own kind in Palestine! Like I have said before in his thread! THE KAFFIR HAVE NO CONTROL OVER US MUSLIMS!! since it is Allah swt that has control over our thinking, our life, our everything! Allah swt is forever lasting and can make many wonderful things happen just by doing a dua! we can all stop this torment our muslim brothers and sisters are facing in palestine!!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Jihad Fi Sabilillah must be done in an organise manner. We must have an Imam (Waliyyul amri). Before that's happen, then better think to arrange the preparation, like nuclear and choose who's going to be the Waliyyul amri.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

So basically ...someone attacks your home and places your family in danger, they're armed etc. Before you even try to defend yourself you go consult your scholars or make an announcement 'Any Imam around?! Any at all???' You cant touch your attackers until you have an Imam to say 'yeh go on, protect this child from being killed.'

:rolleyes:

Searching_soul

:salam2:

hehehe.:lol: sister al-fajr. ur so funny :)
No what the brother meant was, in order to carry out the GREATER JIHAD FISABILLILLAH, u need an imam for that. But u can always carry out Jihad to protect urself, ur deen, ur family, ur land. etc... anywhere anytime, when the situation arises like in palestine, afghanistan and iraq right now.

:wasalam:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

hehehe.:lol: sister al-fajr. ur so funny :)
No what the brother meant was, in order to carry out the GREATER JIHAD FISABILLILLAH, u need an imam for that. But u can always carry out Jihad to protect urself, ur deen, ur family, ur land. etc... anywhere anytime, when the situation arises like in palestine, afghanistan and iraq right now.

:wasalam:

I don't see anything amusing ...:p

Lol, if it sounded funny its cos it IS downright stupid ..but there are people who actually believe such things ..trust me.

And you said 'Greater Jihad' ..im getting out of this thread before someone comes along and posts the hadeeth about the greater Jihaad being Jihaad an Nafs.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Anyone who knows something about the fiqh of Jihaad, should know that situations vary from one another. I don't think that is what is being said by Abdul-Musaa'ir; no one ever said you aren't suppose to defend yourself, there is an obvious shar`i distinction between that case and other cases of Jihaad. Many of the great `Ullemaa of the past primarily and the present spoke and issued fataawaa on this specific case, and I can't think of a single one of them saying to sit back and watch your family die if you can do something. They didn't say consult an Imaam when there's a gun to your head, and I didn't see Abdul-Musa'ir say or explicitly suggest that either.

As for those who actually believe that, then if you mean the Salafis, then you're grossly wrong, perhaps one or to do, but this is due to them being ignorant and not because of the ruling of any `aalim (unless you can prove that?), and Allaah knows best.

Closed... This thread has already gone off point and I don't want to get worse in times where we should all be doing something better for our brothers and sisters in Gaza.

May Allaah aid our brothers and sisters, direct us to the clear sunnah and destroy the zionists completely, ameen.

Status
Not open for further replies.