The lady who comb Pharaoh daughter مـاشطـة بنـت فــرعون

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member

لم يحفظ التاريخ اسمها
لكنه حفظ فعلها
امرأة صالحة كانت تعيش هي وزوجها.. في ظل ملك فرعون.. زوجها مقرب منه.. وهي خادمة ومربية لبنات فرعون
منّ الله عليهما بالإيمان.. فلم يلبث فرعون أن علم بإيمان زوجها فقتله
ولكن بقيت الزوجة تعمل في بيت فرعون تمشط بنات فرعون.. وتنفق على أولادها الخمسة.. تطعمهم كما تطعم الطير أفراخها
فبينما هي تمشط ابنة فرعون يوماً.. إذ وقع المشط من يدها..فقالت: بسم الله
فقالت ابنة فرعون: الله.. أبي؟
فصاحت الماشطة بابنة فرعون: كلا.. بل الله.. ربي.. وربُّك.. وربُّ أبيك
فتعجبت البنت أن يُعبد غير أبيها..ثم أخبرت أباها بذلك.. فعجب أن يوجد في قصره من يعبد غيره
فدعا بها.. وقال لها: من ربك ؟
قالت : ربي وربك الله
فأمرها بالرجوع عن دينها.. وحبسها.. وضربها.. فلم ترجع عن دينها.. فأمر فرعون بقدر من نحاس فمُلئت بالزيت.. ثم أُحمي.. حتى غلا
وأوقفها أمام القدر.. فلما رأت العذاب.. أيقنت أنما هي نفس واحدة تخرج وتلقى الله تعالى.. فعلم فرعون أن أحب الناس أولادها الخمسة.. الأيتام الذين تكدح لهم.. وتطعمهم.. فأراد أن يزيد في عذابها فأحضر الأطفال الخمسة.. تدور أعينهم.. ولا يدرون إلى أين يساقون
فلما رأوا أمهم تعلقوا بها يبكون.. فانكبت عليهم تقبلهم وتشمهم وتبكي.. وأخذت أصغرهم وضمته إلى صدرها.. وألقمته ثديها
فلما رأى فرعون هذا المنظر..أمر بأكبرهم.. فجره الجنود ودفعوه إلى الزيت المغلي.. والغلام يصيح بأمه ويستغيث.. ويسترحم الجنود.. ويتوسل إلى فرعون.. ويحاول الفكاك والهرب وينادي إخوته الصغار.. ويضرب الجنود بيديه الصغيرتين.. وهم يصفعونه ويدفعونه.. وأمه تنظر إليه.. وتودّعه
فما هي إلا لحظات.. حتى ألقي الصغير في الزيت.. والأم تبكي وتنظر.. وإخوته يغطون أعينهم بأيديهم الصغيرة.. حتى إذا ذاب لحمه من على جسمه النحيل.. وطفحت عظامه بيضاء فوق الزيت.. نظر إليها فرعون وأمرها بالكفر بالله.. فأبت عليه ذلك.. فغضب فرعون.. وأمر بولدها الثاني
فسحب من عند أمه وهو يبكي ويستغيث.. فألقي في الزيت.. وهي تنظر إليه.. حتى طفحت عظامه بيضاء واختلطت بعظام أخيه.. والأم ثابتة على دينها..موقنة بلقاء ربها
ثم أمر فرعون بالولد الثالث فسحب وقرب إلى القدر المغلي ثم حمل وغيب في الزيت.. وفعل به ما فعل بأخويه
والأم ثابتة على دينها.. فأمر فرعون أن يطرح الرابع في الزيت
فأقبل الجنود إليه.. وكان صغيراً قد تعلق بثوب أمه.. فلما جذبه الجنود.. بكى وانطرح على قدمي أمه.. ودموعه تجري على رجليها.. وهي تحاول أن تحمله مع أخيه.. تحاول أن تودعه وتقبله وتشمه قبل أن يفارقها.. فحالوا بينه وبينها.. وحملوه من يديه الصغيرتين.. وهو يبكي ويستغيث.. ويتوسل بكلمات غير مفهومة.. وهم لا يرحمونه.. وما هي إلا لحظات حتى غرق في الزيت المغلي
وغاب الجسد
وانقطع الصوت
وشمت الأم رائحة اللحم.. وعلت عظامه الصغيرة بيضاء فوق الزيت يفور بها
تنظر الأم إلى عظامه.. وقد رحل عنها إلى دار أخرى وهي تبكي.. وتتقطع لفراقه
طالما ضمته إلى صدرها.. وأرضعته من ثديها
طالما سهرت لسهره.. وبكت لبكائه
كم ليلة بات في حجرها.. ولعب بشعرها
كم قربت منه ألعابه.. وألبسته ثيابه

جاهدت نفسها أن تتجلد وتتماسك.. فالتفتوا إليها.. وتدافعوا عليها.. وانتزعوا الخامس الرضيع من بين يديها.. وكان قد التقم ثديها.. فلما انتزع منها.. صرخ الصغير.. وبكت المسكينة.. فلما رأى الله تعالى ذلها وانكسارها وفجيعتها بولدها.. أنطق الصبي في مهده وقال لها
:
يا أماه اصبري فإنكِ على الحق

ثم انقطع صوته عنها.. وغيِّب في القدر مع إخوته..
ألقي في الزيت.. وفي فمه بقايا من حليبها
وفي يده شعرة من شعرها
وعلى أثوابه بقية من دمعها
وذهب الأولاد الخمسة.. وهاهي عظامهم يلوح بها القدر..ولحمهم يفور به الزيت
تنظر المسكينة.. إلى هذه العظام الصغيرة
عظام من؟
إنهم أولادها.. الذين طالما ملئوا عليها البيت ضحكاً وسرورا
إنهم فلذات كبدها.. وعصارة قلبها.. الذين لما فارقوها.. كأن قلبها أخرج من صدرها.. طالما ركضوا إليها.. وارتموا بين يديها.. وضمتهم إلى صدرها.. وألبستهم ثيابهم بيدها.. ومسحت دموعهم بأصابعها
ثم هاهم يُنتزعون من بين يديها.. ويُقتلون أمام ناظريها..
وتركوها وحيدة وتولوا عنها.. وعن قريب ستكون معهم
كانت تستطيع أن تحول بينهم وبين هذا العذاب.. بكلمة كفر تسمعها لفرعون.. لكنها علمت أن ما عند الله خير وأبقى
ثم.. لمّا لم يبق إلا هي.. أقبلوا إليها كالكلاب الضارية.. ودفعوها إلى القدر.. فلما حملوها ليقذفوها في الزيت.. نظرت إلى عظام أولادها.. فتذكرت اجتماعها معهم في الحياة.. فالتفتت إلى فرعون وقالت: لي إليك حاجة
فصاح بها وقال: ما حاجتك ؟
فقالت: أن تجمع عظامي وعظام أولادي فتدفنها في قبر واحد
ثم أغمضت عينيها.. وألقيت في القدر.. واحترق جسدها.. وطفت عظامها

لله درّها..
ما أعظم ثباتها.. وأكثر ثوابها..

ولقد رأى النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ليلة الإسراء شيئاً من نعيمها.. فحدّث به أصحابه وقال لهم فيما رواه البيهقي: لما أسري بي مرت بي رائحة طيبة، قلت: ما هذه الرائحة؟ فقيل لي: هذه ماشطة بنت فرعون وأولادُها

الله أكبــر
تعبت قليلاً.. لكنها استراحت كثيراً..
مضت هذه المرأة المؤمنة إلى خالقها.. وجاورت ربها
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : لو أن امرأة من أهل الجنة اطلعت إلى أهل الأرض لأضاءت ما بينهما ولملأته ريحاً، ولنصيفها على رأسها خير من الدنيا وما فيها
وروى مسلم أنه صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: من دخل الجنة ينعم لا يبؤس، لا تبلى ثيابه، ولا يفنى شبابه. وله في الجنة ما لا عين رأت، ولا أذن سمعت، ولا خطر على قلب بشر..ومن دخل إلى الجنة نسي عذاب الدنيا
ولكن لن يصل أحد إلى الجنة إلا بمقاومة شهواته.. فلقد حفت الجنة بالمكاره.. وحفت النار بالشهوات.. فاتباع الشهوات في اللباس.. والطعام.. والشراب.. والأسواق.. طريق إلى النار.. قال صلى الله عليه وسلم كما في الصحيحين: حفت الجنة بالمكاره، وحفت النار بالشهوات
فاتعبي اليوم وتصبَّري.. لترتاحي غداً
فإنه يقال لأهل الجنة يوم القيامة: سَلامٌ عَلَيْكُمْ بِمَا صَبَرْتُمْ فَنِعْمَ عُقْبَى الدَّارِ‏
أما أهل النار فيقال لهم: اَذْهَبْتُمْ طَيِّبَاتِكُمْ فِي حَيَاتِكُمُ الدُّنْيَا وَاسْتَمْتَعْتُمْ بِهَا فَالْيَوْمَ تُجْزَوْنَ عَذَابَ الْهُونِ
صدق الله العظيم
من كتـاب : إنهـا ملكـة
للشيـخ: محمد بن عبدالرحمن العريفي

History didn’t preserve her name:
But kept her action…

A righteous woman was living with her husband In light of King Pharaoh, the husband was close to Pharaoh
And she was servant and a teacher to Pharaoh’s daughters. Allah guided this woman to the right path and Iman, when Pharaoh learned about her husband he killed him.

But the wife remained and worked in Pharaoh house, combing pharaoh’s daughters.
One day while combing one of pharaoh’s daughter’s the comb fell from her hand so she picked it up and said Bismillah ( in the name of God).
Pharaoh's daughter said: God. Abi (my father)?

The woman shouted at pharaoh’s daughter and said : NO But Allah, My lord and your lord and your father Lord.
The daughter wondered how come some one else can be worshiped other than her father, so she told her father (Pharaoh)

Pharaoh wondered that some one else is worshiped in his palace, he ordered the woman to be brought to him, and he said: who is your Lord (God)

said : "Rabbi, and Rabok Allah ( My Lord and your Lord is Allah)

He ordered her to revert from her religion and worship him, she was beaten, and thrown in the prison, but she never left her religion, Pharaoh ordered a huge copper bowl fill with boiling oil, then he brought this woman and stood her in front of the bowl, When she saw the suffering she knew its only one soul that will leave her body and meet Allah S.W.T.

When Pharaoh learned that her children are the most beloved to her he wanted to further increase her suffering by bringing her children in front of her, they didn’t know where they were been taken by Pharaoh soldiers, but when the saw their mom they started crying, the mother started crying kissing, and smelling them she took the youngest and annexed to her chest.

When Pharaoh saw all of this he ordered his soldier to take the oldest kid and push him in to the boiling oil while the mother is looking, the boy was shouting, yelling and crying for his mother and asking for soldiers mercy and pleading to Pharaoh trying to escape and calling his younger brothers while hitting the soldier with his small hands, and the soldiers slapping him and pushing him to the boiling oil, while his mother looking at him crying.

It was only moments till the young boy was pushed in to the boiling oil, while the mother crying and considering this scene while other kids trying to cover their eyes with their small hands. Till all the meat melted a way from his small body and the bones started surfacing on the surface of the oil. Pharaoh looked at her and told her to deny her god (infidelity), but she refused and pharaoh became angry and ordered her second child to be thrown in to the boiling oil, he was withdrawn from his mother while he is crying and yelling and pushed in to the oil, while the mother crying and looking, but she was convinced of meeting her God. Pharaoh ordered the 3ed boy to be thrown in the boiling oil, the same was done to him as to his brothers, but the mother staying fixed on her religion convinced of meeting Allah s.w.t

Pharaoh ordered to put the fourth one in to the oil, the boy was attached to his mother cloth when the soldiers pulled him he cried and fell at his mother’s feet and his tears are on his mother feet, while she is trying to kiss him and smell him before he leaves her, but they pulled him a way and carried him with his small hands till they put him in the boiling oil, it was only moments till his sink in the boiling oil.
While the mother looking and smelling the meat of her kids in the boiling oil and the bones of her kids towered over the boiling oil and crying remembering how many times she annexed them to her chest and played with them, how many times she stayed nights when they were sick, and how many times she use to play with them.

She is trying to struggle and hold her self strongly, while the soldiers rushed to her to pull the baby from her, while he was drinking milk, when they grabbed him they baby shouted and the mother cried for he baby.. Almighty Allah made the little baby to talk and he said to his mother while they taking him a way:

Oh Mother be patient you are on the right path.

Then his voice was gone, and he was thrown in the oil like his brothers while there was remain of milk in his mouth, and some hair of his mother in his hand, and his tears are still on his mother cloth.

All the five kids are gone, their bones are towering on the oil surface while the poor mother remembering her kids, who filled her home with their voice, laughter and pleasure, they are essence of her heart, all of them are gone its like her heart was knocked out of the chest. How many times she included them to her chest, and wiped the tears off their face by her fingers… and now they were gone, they were killed in before her eyes…leaving her a lone by her self, but she knew soon she will be with them.

She could prevent them from all this suffering; by a word of Kufar, which pharaoh wanted to hear, but she knew and learned, that what Allah has for her is better and good.

Now she the only one is left, they turned to her like fierce dogs; they pulled her and pushed her toward the boiling oil, she looked at the bones of her children and remembered meeting with them in the life, and turned to Pharaoh and told him : I have only one request from you?
He exclaimed and said what’s your need?
She said: to collect my bones and the bones of my children and bury them in one grave.
Then she closed her eyes and was thrown in the boiling oil till her body was burned.

What a great test she had from Allah , and how much reward she had from Allah.

The prophet peace and blessing on him saw some of her reward on the night of Isra, and he told his companion about her story, (as narrated by Albiehahi ): when I was gone at night journey (isra and Miraj) a good smell passed me I said : what is this good smell?

I was told: this Machtah Pharaoh (who comb the hair) and her Kids,

NOTE: The Isra and Mi'raj refer to two parts of a journey the of the propeht Muhammad took in one night. Isra is an Arabic word referring to what Muslims regard as Muhammad's miraculous night journey from Mecca to Jerusalem — specifically, to the site of Masjid al-Aqsa. Mi’raj is an Arabic word referring to the second part of the journey particularly the ascension of the Muhammad from Masjid al-Aqsa to the heavens. Isra and Mi'raj

Allah akbar she suffered little but rested a lot

Allah's prophet, peace and blessings be upon him said : if a woman of the people of Paradise briefed (looked) to the people of the land (earth) she light up for them between the earth and the skies and she filled with good smell.

And he peace be up on him said in the Jannah ( paradise) for the people in the paradise things never seen by an eye, or heard by any one and never came in the heart of a human being, who ever enter paradise will forget the agony of the world.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:salam2:
Thank you for this very good post! :Jazaak:

I read this story while I was reading about Muhammad's :saw: Night Journey. Muhammad :saw: passed by a very good smelling grave, and asked Gabriel why it smelled like that. Gabriel then answered using the story you have posted (only a shorter version).

brighten

seeker of knowledge
:salam2:

My late father used to tell us stories of the prophets and pious women in Islam. He told me this story when I was a child and everytime I comb my hair or my sisters hair I remember this great lady.

May Allah bless her soul and reward her Jannah insha'Allah.

Jazakallah khair for sharing brother, you brought back memories.

wassalam.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I have always loved this story.

But I have often wondered about the role of hair combers? What does that mean that people were too lazy to even comb their own hair? When I visited Turkey there were rooms where the prince rested when he was circumcised & there were rooms which were ONLY used for opening fasts & these rooms were facing west (to watch sunset etc.)…

Also Roxalana’s HAMAM (bath)…if you see the size of it you will be shocked…Did she take a bath or play cricket in there!

What a bunch of pratsers!

Abu Juwairiya

I also learned about this story as a child, but reading it a second time here made me want to shed tears. In some ways , it reminds us that we could be in similar situations and how would we react? We could equally have been the oppressors if Allah had not guided us and made us Muslims.

May Allah reward the sister in the story and her children. She had strong Emaan and remained patient until the end. It would be wonderful to meet her and her family in Jannah.