The Lion of Ain Jaloot

isma'il

Taking you back in history to the 13th century, this remarkable true story recounts the saga of one man and one nation ... all » that overcame staggering odds to render a permanent mark both in the history of the world and the hearts of mankind! The story takes place in the Near East, where the notorious Mongol warriors threatened the peaceful Muslim Empire. Amidst the menacing threat, a legend that came to be known as Seifuddin Qutoz was born. Royal at birth, he was captured in route to safe harbor from the brutal Mongols. From the shackles of slavery, Qutoz emerged as Commander of the Muslim army that confronted the advancing Mongol warriors. The story culminates with the legendary battle in the Palestinian city of AinJaloot in 1260 AD
[vg]4841369880154338649[/vg]

Saifullah

Mahsllah, Brother i love to watch such videos if you know any more videos like this please poste here ,There are also dramas like such i remember watching a trailor of one it was called khalid bin walid it is a drama about muslim conquests i am not sure mabey it comes in mbc 2 .

mosabaig

Muslim History..

Assalaam O alakum,

Muslim history is remarkable, and Alhamdolillah full of remarkable people who did so much for the world and mankind, we have reasons for feeling proud and thanking Allah for their efforts.

SeekerofTruth

Thanks for sharing,is there an outside link where one can download this?

I posted one called Muhammad:The Last Prophet but it was deleted.The video was produced by Shi'ites which is probably why but the movie itself was very good and didnt seem to promote shiaism..

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing,is there an outside link where one can download this?

I posted one called Muhammad:The Last Prophet but it was deleted.The video was produced by Shi'ites which is probably why but the movie itself was very good and didnt seem to promote shiaism..
hello,

Here's the link:

Just, the right click and "save as"

The Lion of Ain Jaloot

The video was deletet as it's a repeat.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Where is the video I was referring to???

The video was posted before, though I see now that it was halted as decided by the Admin and the Moderators. The reason being that it contains music.
We will try to take the music out and repost it again later insha'Allah.