the love

Agrzam

Salam:astag: :astag: :astag:
I f I love something or somebody, what I ll do or what im doing or what people do, it s clair people do anything for their girl freind to keep her , may be even without sleeping just keeping thinking about her ,the reason is cause I like her and I love her, I can even go farter than that I can even pay be her bils may even anything she wants.I ll really love the time I ll meet her the same thing for all other thing I love cars houses ,busenesses etc ...
so the point here is ho should we really love? ALLAH right, so think about this if I really love ALLAH I wont sleep much, I ll always think about him , I ll be waiting to meet him and thinking about him everytime everywhere ,
loving him really love (wa alladina amano achadin hobbin lillah<soura bakarra>).
he deserve love ,why? he gives everything, life , islam,health, food, etc....
if we love ALLAH he ll give us everything we want: the love to our familly to our freind to our thing but the right love not the wrong one.
I dont know if Im wrong or not I ask Allah to forgive me and you brothers and sister to correcte me.
case:astag: :astag:
SALAM