The Mean inside is coming out

rightpath_357

Salam!!!!!!:D
I just wanted some help on this......
For the past few months I've always been cheerful, blocking hatred,jealousy, too much anger, etc. from entering my heart. Now it's coming out again.:(
I'm finding myself restless and scoffing people that I once could stand. Thankfully for now it's only inside my mind. But a raging tiger can't be kept in it's cage for long :lol: (my figeritive writing :p)

I'm also worried- before keeping quiet in my thoughts was regular for me, I was either always talking or always thinking, but now I'm not so cheerful when I think, and I think much more than I used too- about hate, jealousy, unfairness, ect. I'm not sure whether it's good because we shouldn't talk much, or not. I feel ignored most of the time too. ???

anyy replies would be helpful:lol:

Salam!!!!!:hearts:

a_stranger

Renew faith

:salam2:sister

I think that we need to renew our faith and love of Allah sohanahu wa waala otherwise shaytan start to full our hearts and minds with bad thougts and make us sad.......try to forgive for the sake of Allah and be satisfied with what Allah gave you .....thank him deeply for all his gifts try to concentrate in your prayers and read Quran with a heart remember our life is ending soon .....only good deeds will help us on that day. We all suffer from our ownselves and shaiytan we need faith and knoweldge to be secure and peacefull.

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
:salam2: dear sister

I'm finding myself restless and scoffing people that I once could stand.

"Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah: for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction.

"For those who believe and work righteousness, is (every) blessedness and a beautiful place of (final) return."

( Surah 13 Verse:028-029)

As being human our Iman is continuously changing over the time. Some times we feel that we have strong faith in Allah and some times it is weak :confused:

This is because of the saitan's handiworks :SMILY335:. At that time we have to refresh our mind with the teachings of Allah (SWT) according to the way shown by Prophet Muhammed (PBUH).

Concentrate in your prayers......:tti_sister: cry to Allah (SWT) to show the correct path and give a calm mind.....

Insha Allah surely He will grant it......:muslima:
:allahuakbar:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam: sister frm Canadadada!,

controlling anger, jealousy needs faith in Allah, sabr and practice.

a person have to continuously think about pleasure of Allah, shortness of this life, hereafter, ugliness of these evils to overpower them.

we have to keep washing our hearts with good deeds, dua, forgiveness, etc. when the love of Beloved (i mean Almighty Allah here) penetrates into the heart, it remove all the dirtness. heart connected with the Lord of the worlds remain in peace and calmness. shaitan and nafs then are not able to throw the malice into it.

hana*

sister rightpath, you are so sweet- you are a strong Muslim and at a young age. remember from those who will be shaded on the day of judgement are those who practiced Islam at a young age :)

as for your ill-feelings towards people, my advice is this: in life we will meet people who are harsh, some who are kind, some who are plain right evil- but remember if everyone was the same, what a plain world it would be. my advice to you is: treat people the way you would like to be treated, even if such people are not so great to you. do it for Allah.

remember this hadeeth: "the heaviest things to be placed on the Scales (on the day of judgement) shall be the fear of Allah and good character"

liberator16

Remember, every thought you have should be monitored because some of those thoughts are the whispers of shaytan. If we see a benefit to our akhirah, then let that thought pass. If there is no or negative benefit, then remember that your most hated enemy is trying to lead you astray. Block that thought and do the opposite! Its your arch nemesis trying to divert you!

rightpath_357

Thanks for all the beautiful replies. :D
Today I woke cheerfully and I remained cheerful throughout the whole day again!!!!! :)

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Now the meenie weanie inside me is gone!!!!! :lol:

Salam and May Allah bless you all. Ameen :hearts: :D :D :) :) ;) ;)

mdmuslim

Salaam,

I know about the anger inside. I had so much of it after I got home from deployment that i could not sleep for months. I almost lost my wife and my family because of it. It would come out at the worst possible times, and sometimes it felt like I was watching myself speak, powerless to stop....
But what I have found which helps are the following.
1. take time for yourself each day. Whether in the car, or a walk, a time for you to be alone and meditate on the matters of the day, and the moment.
2. Make time, each day, to read the Quran. My time is the morning, alhumdillah, I have to be at work very early, so Fajr is no problem. I wake up earlier, perform Fajr, and read my Quran. I also listen on my Ipod to Islamic Nasheeds and lectures on my way to work and back. I find them very helpful.
3. Take time to laugh. Things are tough right now, and laughter is most beneficial.
4. DO NOT NEGLECT THE PRAYERS! Prayer is the oxygen of the soul. Without it, things fall apart. Our Imam weakens.
5. Take time to be with your loved ones.
AND MOST IMPORTANT

Acknowledge when you are angry, and why. Don't try to shove it down inside. All it will do in there is fester, like a cancer, and it will come out, uncontrolled, someday. Pray, rant, get it out, deal with it. Then, move on.

In'Shallah, I hope this helps,

Wa salaam,
Richard