The most excellent manner of seeking forgiveness

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
:bismillah: assalaamualaykum brother and sister here is The noblest and most excellent manner of seeking forgiveness from ALLAH

Shaddaad ibn Aws from the Prophet :saw: that he said,"The noblest and most excellent manner of seeking forgiveness is that the servant says: translate of dua

‘O Allaah, You are my Lord. None has the right to be
wrshipped except You. You created me, and I am Your
slave/worshipper. And I am faithful to my covenant and my
promise as far as I am able. I seek Your refuge from the evil of
what I have done. 8 I acknowledge before You all the favours
that You have bestowed upon me. And I confess all my sins to
You. So forgive me, since none can forgive sins except You.'

The Prophet ! said, "Whoever says it in the day, with firm
conviction in it, and dies in that day before evening - then he
is from the people of Paradise. Whoever says it in the night,
with firm conviction in it, and he dies before the Morning -
then he is from the people of Paradise."

This tremendous hadeeth of Shaddaad ibn Aws is reported by
al-Bukhaaree in his Saheeh in the Book of Supplications, under the title: ‘Chapter: The most excellent manner of seeking forgiveness.'He also quotes it in a second place in the same Book under the title:‘Chapter: What to say when one gets up in the (early) morning.'This shows that Imaam al-Bukhaaree (rahimahullah) holds that, in the saying of the Prophet :saw: , "The most excellent manner of seeking forgiveness ..." to the end of the hadeeth, there is proof that this is indeed the best wording for seeking forgiveness and the wording that is most complete.

8 This wording occurs in one of the two narrations brought by
Bukhaaree.

by Shaykh Abdur-Razzaaq
Ibn Abdul-Muhsin Al-Abbaad

:wasalam:
:tti_sister:

sky_012

Jazak Allah rizu sister

do you have the arabic version? because all the arabic versions i've seen are written with a script i hardly manage to read and it is too tiny
Jazak Allah in advance

:wassalam:

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
:bismillah: assalamualyakum sister here it is

اللّهـمَّ أَنْتَ رَبِّـي لا إلهَ إلاّ أَنْتَ ، خَلَقْتَنـي وَأَنا عَبْـدُك ، وَأَنا عَلـى عَهْـدِكَ وَوَعْـدِكَ ما اسْتَـطَعْـت ، أَعـوذُبِكَ مِنْ شَـرِّ ما صَنَـعْت ، أَبـوءُ لَـكَ بِنِعْـمَتِـكَ عَلَـيَّ وَأَبـوءُ بِذَنْـبي فَاغْفـِرْ لي فَإِنَّـهُ لا يَغْـفِرُ الذُّنـوبَ إِلاّ أَنْتَ .

Allahumma anta rabbee la ilaha illa ant, khalaqtanee wa-ana AAabduk, wa-ana AAala AAahdika wawaAAdika mas-tataAAt, aAAoothu bika min sharri ma sanaAAt, aboo-o laka biniAAmatika AAalay, wa-aboo-o bithanbee, faghfir lee fa-innahu la yaghfiruth-thunooba illa ant.

taken from this website

http://www.islamchannel.tv/DuaDetails.aspx?id=26
rember in your prayer :tti_sister:
:wasalam: :hijabi: