The only way..

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
:bismillah:

Looking at whats happening to our Ummah and where we are and we cant do anything , there is one thing come to our mind that what ever happening to them its because of our sins Wallahi, and because we are a way from our deen

but we still have the strogest mean to help them at least with our Dua'a specially Dua'a at the night "Qiyam Al-Layl" every night.

we must start praying this prayer every night not only in Ramdan , we have the strongest mean to help our brothers and sisters by dua'a, its the time when the Allah SWT decend to sky of Dunia and accept our Dua'a we need to ask him forginess for our sins so he accept our du'aa

We need to pray for our muslim brothers and sisters in Lebnon and plastine this the least thing we can do for them.

Abu Hurayrah (radhi allahu anhu) reported that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) said: “Our Lord descends every night to the lowest heaven, when only one third of the night has remained. He says: “Who will invoke Me, so that I may give him? Who will seek My forgiveness, so that I may forgive him.” [Saheeh al-Bukharee and Saheeh Muslim] In another report, he adds: “Then Allah extends His Hand and says: “Who wants to invest (good deeds) with the One who is not wasteful or unjust?” He continues to say this until the dawn arrives.” [Saheeh Muslim]

Jabir (radhi allahu anhu) reported, the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) saying: “There is an hour of the night which no Muslim person encounters and asks for a good thing for this life or the Hereafter, but Allah grants it to him. This happens every night.”

Jabir (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that he heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) saying, “There is an hour in the night, in which no Muslim servant will implore Allah for good in this world and the next without giving it to him, and that applies to every night.” (Reported by Muslim)

Even if we pray just 2 rakkah before fajir or before we go to sleep if we can not wake up in the middle of the night wallahi Allah well accept our du'aa

Aa'ishah (radhi allahu anha) saidreported the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) saying: “The most beloved deeds to Allah are the most constant, even if they were little.” [Saheeh al-Bukharee and Saheeh Muslim

الم يان للذين امنوا ان تخشع قلوبهم لذكر الله وما نزل من الحق
[57:16] Is it not time for those who believed to open up their hearts for GOD's message

اسالك تبارك وتعالى ان ترزقنا التوبه
Pray for me too when you pray.
:saw2:
Wa salaam alikom

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
:salam2:

U will be in my Dua "fajr". :inshallah:

and i hope u make Dua for me and all Moslims around the world whom are suffering :inshallah:

:wasalam:

your Brother.

Karima

[57:16] Is it not time for those who believed to open up their hearts for GOD's message
Can you explain this message?
I read your post which is very good.
I really would like to understand what this means.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Kristina said:
Can you explain this message?
I read your post which is very good.
I really would like to understand what this means.

We got to remember that the Quran can only really be truly appreciated in its original Arabic. So any translation is a "rough" guide to what is meant. In its original Form of Arabic, the words are the direct words of Allah (swt) unchanged...

Heres a better translation, by Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan

Surah al Hadid [57:16]

16. Has not the time come for the hearts of those who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) to be affected by Allâh's Reminder (this Qur'ân), and that which has been revealed of the truth, lest they become as those who received the Scripture [the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] before (i.e. Jews and Christians), and the term was prolonged for them and so their hearts were hardened? And many of them were Fâsiqûn (rebellious, disobedient to Allâh).

This is explanation for the Aya from Tafssir ibn Katir :

Allah asks, `Has not the time come for the believers to feel humility in their hearts by the remembrance of Allah and hearing subtle advice and the recitation of the Qur'an, so that they may comprehend the Qur'an, abide by it, and hear and obey Muslim recorded that `Abdullah bin Mas`ud said, "Only four years separated our acceptance of Islam and the revelation of this Ayah, in which Allah subtly admonished us,
(Has not the time yet come for the believers that their hearts should be humble for the remembrance of Allah)'' This is the narration Muslim collected, just before the end of his book. An-Nasa'i also collected this Hadith in the Tafsir of this Ayah. Allah's statement,
(Lest they become as those who received the Scripture before, and the term was prolonged for them and so their hearts were hardened) Allah is prohibiting the believers from imitating those who were given the Scriptures before them, the Jews and Christians. As time passed, they changed the Book of Allah that they had, and sold it for a small, miserable price. They also abandoned Allah's Book behind their back and were impressed and consumed by various opinions and false creeds. They imitated the way others behaved with the religion of Allah, making their rabbis and priests into gods beside Allah. Consequently, their hearts became hard and they would not accept advice; their hearts did not feel humbled by Allah's promises or threats, (And many of them were rebellious.) meaning, in action; therefore, their hearts are corrupt and their actions are invalid, just as Allah the Exalted said, (So, because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them and made their hearts grow hard. They changed the words from their (right) places and have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them.)(5:13) meaning, their hearts became corrupt and they hardened, and they acquired the behavior of changing Allah's Speech from their appropriate places and meanings. They abandoned acts of worship that they were commanded to perform and committed what they were prohibited to do. This is why Allah forbade the believers from imitating them in any way, be it basic or detailed matters.

You can download Tafsir ibn Katir from the link below click on this
tafsir-ibn-kathir.chm in the link:
http://www.geocities.com/tafsir_ibn_kathir/

Karima

Alhamulillalh for the explainations of this for me. I want to remain in the light of the truth and not fall into blinded darkness of the 'one' who wants us to fall into the abyss of doom out of self righteousness and ignorance.
May Allah increase my knowledge in his Truth and keep me straight on his path.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Mashallah the explanation is great, May Allah support us all

Jazkaaom Allah Khyran

Salaam alikom

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

MashaAllah, thats great, i didnt know you could get it online and in English. I have Tafsir only in books and in Arabic .. This is a good find thanks Adil.

Wasalam.

Mabsoot said:

MashaAllah, thats great, i didnt know you could get it online and in English. I have Tafsir only in books and in Arabic .. This is a good find thanks Adil.

Wasalam.

Thanks for you brother Ameer you are the one who deserve all thanks
and :jazaak: for all things.
there is a french adage wich says :
"qui cherche trouve" (i.e. who are searching for something he find it), but i think this adage is exaggerated:)
Thank's for Allah