Quran THE POWER AND BENEFITS OF AYATUL KURSI (VERSE OF THE THRONE)...

suhel_918

Here are Some hadiths to state it's benefits;

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him said), “Whoever recites Aayatul Kursi after every Fard (Obligatory) Salaah. Only death is keeping him/her from entering Jannah. (As soon as he/she dies, will enter Jannah)
(Nisa’i, Ibne Habban, Ibnelsani A’n Abi Amatah Albahili Radiallah Anhu)

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah’s Messenger (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said, “Everything has a hump and the hump of the Quran is surah al-Baqarah. There is a verse in it that is the chief of all verses of the Qur’an, the Ayatul Kursi.” (Tirmidhi 2887)

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reports: “Whenever you go to bed, recite “Ayatul Kursi”– ‘Allaahu laa ilaaha illaa huwal-Hayyul Qayyuum’ till you finish the whole verse. (If you do so), Allah will appoint a guard for you who will stay with you and no satan will come near you till morning."!(Bukhari; bk 38# 505)

Imam al-Mahamli (Rahimullah) narrates in his “Fawaid” from Ibn Masud (May Allah be pleased with him): A man said: O Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) teach me something through which Allah will benefit me. The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: Recite Ayat al Kursi, Allah will protect you, your children, also protect your house rather even the houses which are near to yours [Imam Jalal ud-din Suyuti in Dur ul Munthur, (2/6)]

Wathala (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that one day a man came to the Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) and asked, “What is the most excellent verse of the Quran?” The Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “Ayat al-Kursi.” [Sunan Abu Dawud]

Ubayy b. Ka'b said: Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: O Abu' al-Mundhir, do you know the verse from the Book of Allah which, according to you, is the greatest? I said: Allah and His Apostle (peace be upon him) know best. He again said: Abu'l-Mundhir, do you know the verse from the Book of Allah which, according to you, is the greatest? I said: Allah, there is no god but He, the Living, the Eternal. Thereupon he struck me on my breast and said: May knowledge be pleasant for you, O Abu'l-Mundhir! (Muslim Bk 4 #1768)

This proves Ayat al Kursi to be most virtuous/greatest verse of Quran al Kareem.

Subhan'Allah..

Spread the knowledge so it will be Sadqa-e-Jaaria (everlasting charity) for you and for me... In'Shaa'Allah.

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever directs someone to a good, then he will have the reward equal to the doer of the action.” [Muslim 1893]

zaman-gm

Here are Some hadiths to state it's benefits;

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him said), “Whoever recites Aayatul Kursi after every Fard (Obligatory) Salaah. Only death is keeping him/her from entering Jannah. (As soon as he/she dies, will enter Jannah)
(Nisa’i, Ibne Habban, Ibnelsani A’n Abi Amatah Albahili Radiallah Anhu)

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah’s Messenger (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said, “Everything has a hump and the hump of the Quran is surah al-Baqarah. There is a verse in it that is the chief of all verses of the Qur’an, the Ayatul Kursi.” (Tirmidhi 2887)

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reports: “Whenever you go to bed, recite “Ayatul Kursi”– ‘Allaahu laa ilaaha illaa huwal-Hayyul Qayyuum’ till you finish the whole verse. (If you do so), Allah will appoint a guard for you who will stay with you and no satan will come near you till morning."!(Bukhari; bk 38# 505)

Imam al-Mahamli (Rahimullah) narrates in his “Fawaid” from Ibn Masud (May Allah be pleased with him): A man said: O Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) teach me something through which Allah will benefit me. The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: Recite Ayat al Kursi, Allah will protect you, your children, also protect your house rather even the houses which are near to yours [Imam Jalal ud-din Suyuti in Dur ul Munthur, (2/6)]

Wathala (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that one day a man came to the Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) and asked, “What is the most excellent verse of the Quran?” The Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “Ayat al-Kursi.” [Sunan Abu Dawud]

Ubayy b. Ka'b said: Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: O Abu' al-Mundhir, do you know the verse from the Book of Allah which, according to you, is the greatest? I said: Allah and His Apostle (peace be upon him) know best. He again said: Abu'l-Mundhir, do you know the verse from the Book of Allah which, according to you, is the greatest? I said: Allah, there is no god but He, the Living, the Eternal. Thereupon he struck me on my breast and said: May knowledge be pleasant for you, O Abu'l-Mundhir! (Muslim Bk 4 #1768)

This proves Ayat al Kursi to be most virtuous/greatest verse of Quran al Kareem.

Subhan'Allah..

Spread the knowledge so it will be Sadqa-e-Jaaria (everlasting charity) for you and for me... In'Shaa'Allah.

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever directs someone to a good, then he will have the reward equal to the doer of the action.” [Muslim 1893]
Jazak Allahu Khiran Brother.