The real miracle I knew

ayunus

One among the Chosen
Assalaamu Alaikum wa rahmathullahi wa barakathuhu,

Here,Iam to write about a story which would eventually make you to kneel down and praise Allah Almighty more and more till you exhaust.:ma:. This is about a man who runs a computer-accessories shop in Bangalore,South India. I came to know about his story through a sister,who is a revert and her story is also :ma: to raise our eyebrows. Well, let me share this brother's story first. This will make you to realize that it is not in our hands to bring someone into Islam, just by giving out books, sending out web-links or offering Quran. Allah has His own plan and Time.

To start with, this brother's current name is Mohammed Imran. He was a saiva-pillaimaar-a subcaste of Hinduism. His was a well-knit family, bowing their heads towards almost all the idols, they come across. At a certain period of time, this brother got fed up of losing his dignity before hand-carved idols. He decided to leave the religion and take up any other religion which will have the truth in it, True God and True context. He chose christianism. Time flew away, but his search was still there......his conversion to christianity dint make any change in his search of truth....he felt the vacuum forever. He constantly knocked the doors of Fathers/Brothers (christian missionaries) to seek answers for the questions he had in mind about old and new testaments. Despite the answers, he was snapped by cautions. Then he thought to discuss this issue with his elder brother, who was not a christian though. He shared his worries with his brother, and the quest of truth. Then, his brother helped him saying that he has a book, which someone gave 15 years back calling it as the "Last testament". They both thought,may be this could answer all the questions and doubts. This book was The Noble Quran, itself. But, they didnot understand the message clearly. They decided to write to Bro.Ahmed Deedat(Innalillah...) then. In reply to their letter, Bro.Ahmed Deedat sent so many volumes of books authored by himself, Dr.Zakir Naik and so on and so forth. He helped them to clear any little doubt that occured in their mind. And once they were happy with the real and correct answers, they shared their experience and outcomes of the learning with their family. And here comes the Miracle of Allah, Almighty, not a 1 or 2 reverted to Islam after that, but his total family comprising of 150 members reverted to Islam and they all work together to spread the real essence of Islam.

Now, this may sound as a lie for those who dont believe in Allah's miracles, and for those who believe in it,I would say, learn from this example. The time and the decision is with Allah alone.We are asked only to pass on the Truth...

I would try to get his email or contact details Insha Allah asap. But if there is any brother from Bangalore, you can also post his details if you could get it Insha Allah.

Assalamo Alaikoum Wa Rahmato Allah Wa Barakatuh

Assalamo Alaikoum
The story is so beautiful. Lhamdo Li Allah
Yes sister there is no doubt that only Allah who guides whom he wants.
And that's true, experience in life shows us that only Allah who guides people who are ready to accept the truth.
And thank you for your thread
salam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:wasalam:

MashaAllah this is an amazing story sister. Jazakallahu Khayr for sharing it with us.

Its only Allah who guides. May he keep us on the straight path.

wasalam

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim
Allah says in Quran

Allah says in Quran at several places....

There is a sign for people who believe..

and here is the example

resha

Assalamalikum

:ma: very beautiful story such incedents help us to stop n think n increase ur Iman :subhanallah:

38khadj

Realiance

As salaam Mo Alikum
As i revert myself I totally belive that through what ever means Allah Will Guide the ones that want to guided. Guidance cannot be attained unless it is through the creator, what is written is written, although we do have choices.
May Allah give us the ability to act upon the gifts he has bestowed upon us and use it to the best of our ablity and not for our own gain.

Wasalaam

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
Jazzah Kallah.

:salam2: :bismillah:

Sister, Jazzah kallah Khairan for sharing this story.
Yeah its right that one can’t convinces any body by giving books of Islam one has to be knowledgeable to give satisfactory answer to non believer. But Most importance is ALLAH (SWT) ‘s Will.

:wasalam:

mahmood1431

ALhamdulillah Thats really a miracle

Assalamualikum,

Yes, ALhamdulillah its really a MIracle, reverting 150 members is a big thing, but to whom allah shows the right path , then no body can astray them, I think in HIndu caste this caste use to wear black dress , as what u have mentioned in that brother's introduction. ANyway Inshalah Islam would be every where and in every home. Inshallah. JazakAllahu khairan for sharing this beautiful story. and May ALLah reward AHmed Didat, who played big role in these 150 members reverting to Islam.
JazkAllahu Khairan