the sunna of Allah

Aref

Salam alaikum.
Does anyone want to go for a ride?,no to the mall or to the movies or to eat something i was thinking to go to some more exotic place like for example egipt, nice place, isn’t it ? lol no, no to see the belly dancers, we are going to see a very important man, great in the sight of Allah and one of the brothers in prophethood of our nabi Mohammad (salallahu alaihi wa sallam).
He’s name is Musa (Moses) (alaihi salam) do you remember him ? he’s the one who was send to pharaon, and do you remember who was pharaon ?he was a important man to, so much that Allah mention him in the quran, wait ! how’s that, ? wasn’t he a kafir ? and you say he was an important man? yes, he was a important man, !the king of egipt ! and he’s mention in the quran to, but do you know how ?......
As one of the worse enemies of Allah, so much that Allah said in the quran that he will leave his body (pharaon’s) as a sign for the people who will come.

He was like many people of today, he’s position and autority clouded his reasoning and hardened his heart, and because of that, he was unable to see the truth (do you know someone like that ?), he, like many people of today that hate the muslims, hated Musa(alaihi salam) and wanted to disgrace him in front of everyone, for that end, he convocated the whole country and the best magicians (is mention in the quran sura N.20 taha) thinking that Musa (alaihi salam) was a magician to.(a stereotype, do you know someone who is treated like that ?,i see one every day…in the mirror)
In the same way as today’s people say that we are terrorist, fanatics etc... pharaon used to say that Musa (alaihi salam) wanted to destroy their way of life and expel them from their city, !WHAT ?? did Musa (alaihi salam) came with an army ?, the answer is yes, the most powerful army that will ever exist, an army that cannot be defeated, whose soldiers are always young and that every wound from the enemy only make them more and more strong… you may ask, were was that army, rigth ?.
That army was inside Musa (alaihi salam) heart, it’s name was, and stil is, iman billah (faith in Allah).
The day came, and so came the people and pharaon and the magicians, everyone was watching this strange man, that it is said to be defying their king, and talking about a god who cannot be seeing…the magicians did their tricks…Musa (alaihi salam) trusted in the help of Allah…
But when the magicians (they were 40 in total) saw the miracle, they knew, that it was definitely not a magic trick, for they were experts on it and could recognise any, right away they went into sajda and accepted islam and Musa (alaihi salam) as the messenger of Allah.
for that, they were punished by pharaon, we also sufer hardships just for being muslims, what do we think? that janna is cheap?they may have sufered for some time but after thedy died and for thousands of years until today and til the day of judgment they are enjoying the mercy of Allah an his blessings.
Now think about it, the very same people who were suposed to fight against Musa (alaihi salam) become the first to believe in him !!! did pharaon even dream about it ? i don’t think so, but is just like Allah said in the quran « they plan and Allah also plan and Allah is the best of planers «.
This is not just a story this realy happened.

NOW, what is this all about ?...here:
In the same way as pharaon thought that by attacking Musa (alaihi salam ) slandering and plotting agaist him, he was going to disgrace him, and make the people reject his message, those who perpetrated 9/11 and blamed on muslims, and those who write all kind of absurd literature etc… hoping with that, to undermine islam, and turn people away from it, did only the oposite, just like pharaon. they put the muslims ‘’on stage’’.
now there is nobody who does not know about islam, it is mention in a hadiz that a time will come in wich there will be no household where islam did not entered.
!!!But not in every household there is a muslim !!! that is not the point, the point is that the message about islam is extremely widespread, for example: you may have seen the interview to the sister Angela colins ,she was in fox news right ? how many american households (to mention only this country) do not have tv ? or internet ? or radio ? …thank you !

To any non muslim who read this, i tell you : this is the sunna (sistem) of Allah read the quran!! he said in it that he will make this religion prevalent over all other religions even thought the unbelivers hate it.
Do not get mad at me, but is the plain reality,in the quran, chapter N 67 ‘’the kingdom’’ it is mentioned when the unbeliver will be taken to hell, their guardians will ask them :{Did not a warner came to you ? and they will answer yes, they came, but we belied them and said that god did not revealed anything,} and they will also say {If we had listened and used our inteligence we wouldn't be among the people of hell}.

Look here!! !if you are a not muslim and you are reading this, remember ! islam is not a sport, busines, racial or social group, we don’t care about your past or if you have tatoo’s covering your whole body etc… but hell IS REAL and nobody can resist it‘s torture’s and paradise IS ALSO REAL and it’s pleasures do not have a limit, and we al want you to hang arround there with us, listen and think, check out a proper source about islam, ask people and make a wise decision, may not be easy but like some one told me « you canot make a cake without using fire ».
we will be waiting for you .

Now the matter is for us muslims to make sure that we practice islam in the correct way folowing the sunna so when any one look at us they will have a smile in their faces and envy in their hearts. (if you know what i mean). !!!the sahaba did not learned chinese or urdu or spanish before going to china,india or spain etc.. to give dawa, nor did they have cell phones nor credit card’s, but what they did have, was the best of morals and the best of beliefs, and therefore the full help of Allah
Do you get me ?

salam alaikum
Aref.