** The Talking Donkey of the Bible **how to silence an xtian

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2::SMILY259:

The Talking Donkey of the Bible​

Sami Zaatari

The Bible is a book filled with great myths, fables, and magical adventures. In fact if there wasn't so much murder and rape in this book it would be good enough to read to children and be made into fairy tale movies for teenagers.

One of these great fables and magical story is the talking donkey who spoke to Balaam! This story is very amusing when one reads it, so therefore to enjoy my amusement with you; I shall quote the story so we can all be amused together!

Here is this nice amusing story:

Numbers 22: 28-30

8 And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times? 29 And Balaam said unto the ass, Because thou hast mocked me: I would there were a sword in mine hand, for now would I kill thee. 30 And the ass said unto Balaam, Am not I thine ass, upon which thou hast ridden ever since I was thine unto this day? was I ever wont to do so unto thee? And he said, Nay.

The story speaks for itself, Balaam feels insulted by the talking donkey, and then the talking donkey tries to calm Balaam down!

Now putting the jokes and laughter aside, I only bring this up to silence desperate Christians who always argue against hadiths which show supernatural events. Therefore whenever you come up with one of these silly Christians, use these verses against them and they will be silenced quicker than you can say Balaam!

And Allah Knows Best!

[/SIZE]

Steve940

:salam2:

Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 92 :: Hadith 460
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The people of the Book used to read the Torah in Hebrew and then explain it in Arabic to the Muslims. Allah's Apostle said (to the Muslims). "Do not believe the people of the Book, nor disbelieve them, but say, 'We believe in Allah and whatever is revealed to us, and whatever is revealed to you.' "

We shouldn't mock at the people of the book being the jews or the christians by calling parts of their religion silly, mythological, ect.

Your bro in islam

:salam2: