The truth and sad ignorance

spider336

I have found that most muslims are kind people, they offer help to virtually anybody, they are good people that are willing to help others in whatever way they can. This is when other non-muslim people who are ignorant find themselves being poisoned by the media, who although through correct condemnation of the actions of a small amount of muslims think they can use this as propaganda to stir up hatred of the rest of the islamic people that is completely unfounded and totally unfair.

How can hatred combat hatred? These terrorists dont speak for everyone!! They speak only for themselves and their own selfishness!! They are NOT muslims and never will be.

I always thought it was hard to forgive someone of hurting you, but muslims believe in forgiving those that have hurt them. So many muslims back in my country are verbally and physically attacked because of islamaphobia....this really makes me angry!!! I believe in letting people live their lives no matter what and thankfully so do most of my fellow countrymen and women.

I have found through my own education that islam isnt here to hurt me but to help me. I will never let media propaganda make me hate someone because of their religion.....its upto all of us to learn before we choose to decide what and who we think is right or wrong.

esperanza

revert of many years
I have found that most muslims are kind people, they offer help to virtually anybody, they are good people that are willing to help others in whatever way they can. This is when other non-muslim people who are ignorant find themselves being poisoned by the media, who although through correct condemnation of the actions of a small amount of muslims think they can use this as propaganda to stir up hatred of the rest of the islamic people that is completely unfounded and totally unfair.

How can hatred combat hatred? These terrorists dont speak for everyone!! They speak only for themselves and their own selfishness!! They are NOT muslims and never will be.

I always thought it was hard to forgive someone of hurting you, but muslims believe in forgiving those that have hurt them. So many muslims back in my country are verbally and physically attacked because of islamaphobia....this really makes me angry!!! I believe in letting people live their lives no matter what and thankfully so do most of my fellow countrymen and women.

I have found through my own education that islam isnt here to hurt me but to help me. I will never let media propaganda make me hate someone because of their religion.....its upto all of us to learn before we choose to decide what and who we think is right or wrong.

your right,,,so many people make judgements about muslims wihtout ever really knowing them

rightpath_357

Asalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakathu

You know what really sparks my firecrackers? How people go around hating on homophobic labeled people calling them "heartless,evil and arrogant" but Islamophobia is totally FINE in their eyes. Also- HATING gay people and attacking them isn't right because they have free will. But being labelled "homophobic" just because your religion doesn't allow it is NOT alright.

Salam :/