The Veil - an English Nasheed

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
the_veil.jpg
[SIZE=-1]Muslim women face many challenges in Western society, especially in wearing the veil. This short video shows somejavascript:void(0) challenges that Muslim women face, their view of the veil, and their view of Islamic issues in general. It shows how the veil is regarded as a symbol of purity and liberation in religion, and celebrates happiness rather than oppression.

A great video, showing perspectives from Muslim women students. Circulate video at will.[/SIZE] an English Nasheed by Dalhousie MSA

[vg]1927890798228707065[/vg]

[SIZE=-1]Right Click and then> Save As... to Download[/SIZE]

3assal

MashAllah this is a nice video :) I really enjoyed seeing different women stating their reasons for wearing the hijab:) :ma:

AishaR

Asalam

Thanx for another great video. It makes me proud when I see other muslim women wearing hijab.

Salam

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:
I have this nasheed at home and think it's wonderful.
Jazakallah Khair for putting it up!
:wasalam:

Jalila_mustafa

salaam
oh its such a nice video
ppl in school ask me if im bold aswell...lolz it makes me laugh..what a stupid question to ask..

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

salaam
oh its such a nice video
ppl in school ask me if im bold aswell...lolz it makes me laugh..what a stupid question to ask..

LOL:biggrin:

:jazaak: for the video!:)

:wasalam:

That is a wierd question to ask,I use to get asked if I brushed my hair or do I just wear my scarf and come to school in the morning. (LOL)