Article There is all over the Truth in the entire universe, but falsehood exists in the heart of man.

Mohammad Rafoqie

indexrrrr.jpg

There is all over the Truth in the entire universe, but falsehood exists in the heart of man :hamdulila:

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

The entire universe has been created by the truth and not by playing as the holy Qur’an reveals,” For [thus it is:] We have not created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them in mere idle play.” (Ad-Dukhan (The Smoke) 44:38)

And in comparison to the Truth, there is falsehood consists of Devil Iblis and his disciples.

The question i: what does it mean that there is the Truth in the entire universe as a whole, but falsehood exists in the heart of man?

It means that falsehood do not make mischief in the universe or to fight the angels or to the good Muslims, or they mess up to the universe or cause harm to the mountains or jungles etc.

It means it misleads man form inner self i.e. from his heart or conscience.

Because heart has great importance in the teachings of Islam as the holy Qur’an reveals,” Already have We urged unto hell many of the jinn and humankind, having hearts wherewith they understand not, and having eyes wherewith they see not, and having ears wherewith they hear not. These are as the cattle - nay, but they are worse! These are the neglectful”.

(Al-A'raf (The Heights) 7:179)

And according to the hadith the holy Prophet PBUH said,” In the body there is a piece of flesh, and the whole body is sound if it is sound, but the whole body is corrupt if it is corrupt. It is the heart.”

(Bukhari and Muslim)

Devil is not an external creature of the universe; but Allah has created him to test human being. And Allah gave him power to mislead mankind, in order to see that what kind of way good or bad he chooses, whether to obey Allah’s command or to follow whispering of Satan?

Another internal power that misleads man is ‘nafse ammarah’ (inordinate soul) that exists in the human body and a powerful element of falsehood as the holy Qur’an reveals, “I do not exculpate myself. Lo! the (human) soul enjoins unto evil, save that whereon my Lord hath mercy. Lo! my Lord is Forgiving, Merciful” (12:53).

Now, Satan is the plain enemy of mankind; these two powers of falsehood mislead man form his heart,

until they make him like ‘cattle’ but worse than it. Because he does not understand anything from Divine inspiration and deny the teachings of Islam. So they go astray by the falsehood as the None-Muslims and Atheists etc.

Now, this is the need of time to pay full attention to the heart to make it sound for acceptance of guidance and to save him from the tricks of Satan and nafse ammarah. in order to become successful one in this world and in the Hereafter.