They are mothers of the believers, Ar-Rubai' Bint Mu'awidh

asalaf salih

:salam2:
Name & Family
Her name was Ar-Rubai' bint Mua'widh Ibn al-Hârith Ibn Rifâ'ah Ibn Mâlik. She was from al-Ansâr (the Helpers).
A Knowledgeable Woman
She was an honorable and knowledgeable woman. The companions would ask her in the matters of doctrine. She reported the hadith concerning the manner of the Prophet's ablution. Abu Dawud reported on the authority of ar-Rubai' that she said:
"The Prophet used to visit us. Once he asked some water to do ablution. She then described the Prophet's way of doing ablution saying, "He started by washing his hand thrice..."
On the authority of Ar-Rubai' bint Mu'awidh, who said: "The Prophet entered my house after my wedding night, and sat on my mat as close as you are now sitting to me (the address here is to the one who narrated the hadith from her). Then, some servant girls of ours began beating on the duff and singing about our ancestors who were killed at the battle of Badr. Then one of them said: "And among us is a prophet who knows what tomorrow will bring." The Prophet said to her: "Leave this (i.e. do not say that I know the future) and go back to what you were saying before it."
Participation in Battles
She was among the Muslim women who would carry water to the soldiers and treat the wounded. Moreover, in critical situations she would fight against the enemy.
Her Death
She died during the era of Mu'awiyah forty-five years after Hijrah.