i3gu3m.jpg

2qvgrkh.jpg

2hs7n1s.jpg

294oql3.jpg

2130y11.jpg

30jmzi0.jpg

your-sister

Salaam alaikum!

The first one was adorable. See how the two younger ones were put in tye middle...?=)
Looks like an eid day pic to me..!

Masha'Allah! Children are a beautiful blessing from Allah azza wa jall.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Thank you!

:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

:jazaak:
Thank you for sharing
sister.

──█▀▀█───█──────────
──█▄▄▄─█─█─▄──────────▀▀█────▄───█▀▀─
─▄▄▄▄█─█─█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀█───▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄─
─────▄▄█───▄────█▄█─────────▄─▄──────

To
All My Family In Islam.

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

sachin4islam

Salaam alaikum!

The first one was adorable. See how the two younger ones were put in tye middle...?=)
Looks like an eid day pic to me..!

Masha'Allah! Children are a beautiful blessing from Allah azza wa jall.

Assalamu Alaikum:

Nice observational skills.

Nice pics. Let our brain mature but heart remain like that of a child,pure,sinless and tense-less.

Regards.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

I like kids, as long as they're someone else's. At the end of the day, they go home with their parents.

a_stranger

:salam2: sister
:mashallah:

هُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُم مِّن تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ مِن نُّطْفَةٍ ثُمَّ مِنْ عَلَقَةٍ ثُمَّ يُخْرِجُكُمْ طِفْلًا ثُمَّ لِتَبْلُغُوا أَشُدَّكُمْ ثُمَّ لِتَكُونُوا شُيُوخًا وَمِنكُم مَّن يُتَوَفَّى مِن قَبْلُ وَلِتَبْلُغُوا أَجَلًا مُّسَمًّى وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ

Huwa allathee khalaqakum min turabin thumma min nutfatin thumma min AAalaqatin thumma yukhrijukum tiflan thumma litablughoo ashuddakum thumma litakoonoo shuyookhan waminkum man yutawaffa min qablu walitablughoo ajalan musamman walaAAallakum

40:67 It is He Who has created you from dust then from a sperm-drop, then from a leech-like clot; then does he get you out (into the light) as a child: then lets you (grow and) reach your age of full strength; then lets you become old,- though of you there are some who die before;- and lets you reach a Term appointed; in order that ye may learn wisdom.

ayesha.ansari

Real Flowers

babies are real flower of your houses. they spread fragrance, joys, happiness and love all around. :ma::tti_sister:

esperanza

revert of many years
kids

I like kids, as long as they're someone else's. At the end of the day, they go home with their parents.

ONE DAY I HOPE YOU WILL KNOW THE PLEASURE OF HAVING KIDS...
REALLY ITS A JOY ..A HEADACHE TOO BUT A WONDERFUL THING,,,,,

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
ONE DAY I HOPE YOU WILL KNOW THE PLEASURE OF HAVING KIDS...
REALLY ITS A JOY ..A HEADACHE TOO BUT A WONDERFUL THING,,,,,

Ah, I dunno. There are so many things I have to do first.

I can still enjoy it through my friends' kids. I can still pass on all of my useless knowledge to them. And like I said, they go home at the end of the day.

Kakorot

Theyre all cute mashallah, especially the baby in the red dress, wonder what she's thinking.

babies are real flower of your houses. they spread fragrance, joys, happiness and love all around. :ma::tti_sister:

I have two baby siblings and I'm ashamed to say the only time there's joy, happiness and love in the house is when theyre asleep lool.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
last Eid celebration... from Malaysia

Mashallah, she is sooo sweet and adorable with her hijab. I pray to Allah that when she grows up that she also wear hijab.:hijabi:

May Allah protect her always and make her good and pious Muslimah one day.

Jazzak Allah khair for adding this sweet baby photo on my thread dear brother.

May Allah make these children heroes of Islam and His Servants one day. Ameen ya Rabby

:wasalam: