They Killed BHUTTO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
:salam2:
there we see everyday something happens that make the breaking news over world wide media.
she ruled twice ,she wasnt killed by then.she is not killed by some religious maniac but some other political parties not for the reason that she was a woman but because she was going to outnumber them .
it is a political thing.
we cant blame evrything to "islamic terrorist"instead this phenomenon of terrorism is being well used "internationally"
so it is not only woman dying ,man too is dying over here in pakistan

Salika

~mUsLiMaH~
it shouldnt be a real shock. since most of her family members were killed before, it was bound to happen to her....May Allah have mecry on her..Ameen:tti_sister:

zakiyah

muslim sis
asalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabrakatuhu!

i dont know what to say.its so sick.:(
astagfirullah.

dianek

May Allah forgive her, but there is question why she has said that she will invite US Pagans to fight inside of Pakistan

WAIT A MINUTE THEIR BUDDY!!!!!!! MOST AMERICANS ARE NOT PAGANS!!!!! The majority are Christians and the Qu'ran says and I don't know the exact verse or quote but "Those closest among you are the Christians"......please refrain from such absurd comments. Our President is probably the ANTI-Christ but the people of America have very strong christian beliefs, that means they are NOT PAGANS!!!!!!! I don't know ANY PAGANS!!!!!

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:girl3:From Allah we come to Allah we shall Return.

May Allah forgive her sins and make her grave spacious, Ameen!!:tti_sister:

She needs our prayers, not our criticism. Make duaa for her inshallah.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
How tragic. And Inshallah Taliban or Mujahid didn't do it to her. They might not have, since she's not even as worst than that scum Musharaff. Dang if only they killed HIM instead of her. She was also against Musharaff so I wouldn't expect Mujahids to go and do that.

bint S

inalillahi wa inaileyhi rajioon.

can i just ask, who stands to gain the most out of killing her?

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
subhallah...I just started a thread simpler to this in anther section... I guess they can just combine them... But is so sad.. I was just reading something on her yesterday and today she is dead.................

this world is coming to end...............get on your deen...know your lord and who taught it to you

THREADS MERGED

dianne

Salam,

im speechless,i watch world news juz now informed that she killed.innalillah.
may Allah swt bless her soul.amin.

wassalam

why r we saying bless her soul???.....she was jz like all the rest corrupt people in this country....she didnt give a damn of all the hunger stircken people who died.....the roads r dangerous ...theyve resorted to using guns already arghhhh!!!

sabreena

pakistan gave her a chance, twice. she robbed the country and pakistan were stupid enough to let her back with her campaigns.
as other people said, it's not a matter of gender, its politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.