This is a MAD Section!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
^^Lol, funny; same here!!

Honestly, no matter how hard I follow these instructions, I always make crappy final produc. I can't crack eggs properly either :( I haven't tried making anything other than when using a microwave (or a fridge - sure, I make very nice cold drinks!) in a loooong time.

Same goes for all those chemistry labs!! Following instructions "measure 10 grams of blah, what's the hydration molecular weight, etc".

I reckon anyone who's a good cook (or atleast has a good idea of when there is a colour change and the cookies are a 'golden crispy brown) will also be good at science labs.

Salam alaikum.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

I let the expert cook. Give me those dishes. I love to wash the dirty plates etc. Maybe i should try out some of the recipes.

Wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

believe it or not, actually i wanted to be a cook/ chef. I love the art of cooking...

I am ready to learn to cook if iron chef takes me as his student.......

ShaheedU

Extinct
wa alaikumassalaam,

yeh i couldve cooked......if it hadnt been for that flaming fire! why does it have to be so hot?!!!!

And yeh GP, its TOTALLY crazy.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum.

this section is interesting to say the least. I don't think I'll use too many of the recipes because many times i'd have to go out and get something, or keep referring back to this or something.... and that's too much of a bother. If I follow a recipe, I usually follow it all the way, or disregard it completely and do it my way.

I think cooking is fun... about 1/5 of the time, the other times it's just a hassle because it's not just cooking, it's the gathering, prep, assimilation, cleaning etc. but experimenting is fun, and after they relunclantly agree to taste it, my guinea pigs don't say it's that bad. But then again, they're family and have the wrath of me upon them to say otherwise.. :) So Allah knows best :D :D

wasalam.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
Well brothers you should really get into cooking, its really enjoyable, when people appreciate your food. I love to cook. I feel its kind of hobby. Its been 5 years since I started to cook by myself and I still do the same Alhamdulillah. Insha Allah you should try out my food one day. I am not that bad, dont worry. And still many a times I do experiments.
wa/salam

Status
Not open for further replies.