This is Islam!!!!!!!!!!

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR for sharing..:)

Sister, I like ur avatar...:biggrin::biggrin::tongue:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

Seeker-of-truth

in the TTI Lounge on a sticky is a thread clearly proving that nasheeds and any other kind of music is haraam yet there is a whole section kept for nasheeds poems and dua's

Abdul25

Logical Believer
in the TTI Lounge on a sticky is a thread clearly proving that nasheeds and any other kind of music is haraam yet there is a whole section kept for nasheeds poems and dua's

What is wrong with this nasheed?? . if u r not interested in listening then move on . no need to give your advice. there are thousands of other threads where you can go and post. i hope you are not offended by my response.. thanks

islamtrureligion

Mashallah i agree with you and i watched it. i will never go near nasheeds anymore inshallah. jzk i know you are trying to save ppl from sinning. MAY ALLAH GUIDES US ALL AMEEN

asalaf salih

I THINK THIS NASHID MAKES THE PICTURE OF ISLAM NICE BUT NOT ISLAM ITSELF YOU MAY ASK YOURSELF WHY? FIRST BECAUSE THE TRUE MUSLIM DOES NOT USE MUSIC CALLED ANASHID" AND ALSO DOES NOT USE PICTURES.
I THINK SISTER THE TIME WE SPEND LOOKING FOR A BETTER PICTURE FOR OUR DEEN WE BETTER USE IT IN LOOKING FOR KNOWLEDGE. THAT' S THE THING WITCH MAKES OUR BELIEVE LOOK NICE AND ACCEPTABLE.