This thread has no name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cihan

Left The Website
As salamu aleykum wr wb...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

-Qaf(50th surah)
16. It was We Who created man, and We know what suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than
(his) jugular vein.

-Al Baqarah (2nd surah)
214. Or do ye think that ye shall enter the Garden (of Bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed
away before you? they encountered suffering and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the Messenger
and those of faith who were with him cried: "When (will come) the help of Allah." Ah! Verily, the help of Allah is
(always) near!

-Al Araf (7th surah)
56. Do no mischief on the earth, after it hath been set in order, but call on Him with fear and longing
(in your hearts): for the Mercy of Allah is (always) near to those who do good.

-Hud (11th surah)
61. To the Thamud People (We sent) Salih, one of their own brethren. He said: "O my People! Worship Allah: ye have
no other god but Him. It is He Who hath produced you from the earth and settled you therein: then ask forgiveness
of Him, and turn to Him (in repentance): for my Lord is (always) near, ready to answer."

-Saba (34th surah)
50. Say: "If I am astray, I only stray to the loss of my own soul: but if I receive guidance, it is because of the
inspiration of my Lord to me: it is He Who hears all things, and is (ever) near."

Translated by A. Yusuf Ali

But still people are not asking Allah(s.w.t)(who is always near , ever near and who is nearer than our jugular vein)
for help with knowledge...People say "i am this , i am that , that sheiyk said that , this scholar said this" etc.
You know brothers and sisters these kind of things...People always discussing with eachother and they don't even
think to stop these arguements and ask Allah(c.c) and to be patient...Don't they trust Allah(c.c) ? ..

Al- Fatiha (1st Surah) (note:In every rakath we recite this surah Al-Fatiha but do we think of it?

1. In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
2. Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
6. Show us the straight way,
7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not
and who go not astray.

Al-i İmran (3 rd Surah)

122. Remember two of your parties Meditated cowardice; but Allah was their protector, and in Allah should
the faithful (ever) put their trust.

149. O ye who believe! If ye obey the unbelievers, they will drive you back on your heels, and ye will
turn back (from Faith) to your own loss.
150. Nay, Allah is your Protector, and He is the best of helpers.

Al Maide (5th surah)

23. (But) among (their) God-fearing men were two on whom Allah had bestowed His grace: They said: "Assault
them at the (proper) Gate: when once ye are in, victory will be yours; But on Allah put your trust if ye have faith."

Al- Anaam (6 th surah)
149. Say: "With Allah is the argument that reaches home: if it had been His Will, He could indeed have guided you all."

Al-A'raf (7 th surah)

89. "We should indeed forge a lie against Allah, if we returned to your religion after Allah hath rescued us therefrom;
nor could we by any manner of means return thereto unless it be as in the will of Allah, Our Lord. Our Lord
comprehend all things in His knowledge. In Allah is our trust. Our Lord! decide Thou between us and our people in
truth, for Thou art the best to decide."

Tauba (9 th surah)

59. If only they had been content with what Allah and His Messenger gave them, and had said, "Sufficient unto us
is Allah. Allah and His Messenger will soon give us of His bounty: to Allah do we turn our hopes!" (that would have been the right course).

116. Unto Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth. He giveth life and He taketh it. Except for Him ye have no protector nor helper.

Yousuf (12th surah)

67. Further he said: "O my sons! enter not all by one gate: enter ye by different gates. Not that I can profit you aught against Allah (with my advice):
None can command except Allah. On Him do I put my trust: and let all that trust put their trust on Him."

At-Taghabun (64th surah)

13. Allah: there is no god but He: and on Allah, therefore, let the Believers put their trust.

Translated by A. Yusuf Ali

You can find much more ayaths about this topic

We are not the ones who will guide ourselves but Allah(s.w.t) is the one who guides...

So ...Allah(c.c) is nearer to us than our jugular vein ..Do we think of that?

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum warahmatullaah.

What is wrong with quoting a Shaykh or Scholar? They are the inheritors of the Prophet, sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam after all. When we understand the Qur'aan, we understand it with the guidance of the salaf. We don't as individuals interpret it in our own ways fulfilling our desires.

This is the way of those who were mislead; they read the Qur'aan, or parts of the Qur'aan without referring to other parts which make the meanings clear and complete. Or they read the unclear verses (mutashaabih) without paying attention to the clear verses (muhkaam) that clarify the intended meanings, totally ignoring Allaah's guidance.

Jazaak Allaah khayr for reminding us from the book of Allaah. But this thread has no name, no clear objective, and therefore no real need for discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.