Thought Provoking Quotes

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
The Word of Islam The Most Selfish One-Letter Word "I" Avoid It (Surah Al Kahf 18:34) The Most Satisfying Two-Letter Word "WE" Use It Surah Al An'am 6:71-72 The Most Poisonous Three-Letter Word "EGO" Kill It Surah Al Qasas 28:78 The Most Used Four-Letter Word "LOVE" Value It (Surah Al Rum 30:21) The Most Pleasing Five Letter Word "SMILE" Keep It (Surah Al Najm 53:43) The Fastest Spreading Six-Letter Word "RUMOUR" Ignore It (Surah Al Hujurat 49:12) The Hardest Working Seven Letter Word "SUCCESS" Achieve It (Surah Al Nur 24:37-38) The Most Enviable Eight-Letter Word "JEALOUSY" Distance It (Surah Yusuf 12:8-9) The Most Powerful Nine-Letter Word "KNOWLEDGE" Acquire It (of Allah & the Holy Qu'ran) Surah
The Most Essential Ten-Letter Word "CONFIDENCE" Trust It (Trust in Allah's Guidance) Surah Yunus 10: 9 Surah Al Tawbah 9:51

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Smile !!!!

She smiled at a sorrowful stranger. The smile seemed to make him feel better. He remembered past kindness of a friend And wrote him a thank you letter. The friend was so pleased with the thank you That he left a large tip after lunch. The waitress, surprised by the size of the tip, Gave part to a man on the street. The man on the street was grateful; For two days he'd had nothing to eat. After he finished his dinner, He left for his small dingy room. He didn't know at that moment that he might be facing his doom. On the way he picked up a shivering puppy And took him home to get warm. The puppy was very grateful To be in out of the storm. That night the house caught on fire.

The puppy barked the alarm. He barked till he woke the whole household And saved everybody from harm. One of the boys that he rescued Grew up to be President. All this because of a simple smile That hadn't cost a cent. ...and THAT is the power of a smile! So smile away The Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said: "Every good deed is sadaqah (charity). To meet your brother with a smiling face and to pour out from your bucket into his container are sadaqah."

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
"Allah Answers your prayers in 3 ways He says YES and give it to you He says NO and give you better He says WAIT and gives you the best"

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
“Repeat often ‘La hawla wa laa quwwata illa billah (there is no power or strength except with Allah)’, for it is from the treasure of Paradise.”

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Life is Test,Islam is best, Salaat is must,Aakhirat is for rest,World is only dust, If Quran is in chest,nothing need next, Obey ALLAH first , success will be next.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Speech by itself is worthless, unless it is followed by action. Speech and Action by themselves are worthless, unless they have the right intention. And Speech, action and the right intention are worthless unless they agree with the Sunnah

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
The word As-shams (the sun) is feminine, and Qamar(moon) is masculine.

The sun burns itself to give light and life to everything around, and the moon is Muneer, meaning it reflects the light; it radiates the brilliance of the sun.

So when we shine as husbands, the implication is that we are reflecting the glorious light of our wives.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
I ask Allah to make you happy, make you smile, guide you safely, though every mile, grant your wealth, give you health & most of all grant you paradise!

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
"Guiding people by one's action is more inspiring than doing so by words. One should implement what he knows for it is indeed the greatest foundation. And the miskîn, the true miskîn is the one who wasted his life learning what he does not practice, thus he loses the pleasures of the dunyah and the goodies of the âkhirah, (in addition to) coming forth bankrupt (on the day of judgment) with strong evidences against himself."

Ibn ul Jawzî

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
"The affair of the believer is amazing! The whole of his life is beneficial, and that is only in the case of the believer. When good times come to him, he is thankful and it is good for him, and when bad times befall him,, he is patient and it is also good for him."

[Saheeh Muslim]

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
He sallallahu alayhi wasallam asked her [the slave girl], "Where is Allah?"
She said, "He is above the heavens."
He said, "Who am I?"
She said, "You are the Messenger of Allah."
He said, "Free her, for she is a believer."
(Muslim and Abu Dawud)​

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
In order to busy yourself away from the causes of sadness and misery,
then dedicate your attention and thoughts to all that carries benefit,
and strive to achieve them, and do not engage your mind in thinking
about harmful things or thoughts. Further, make good use of leisurely
time so that you gather your strength to perform the important jobs
that necessitate your attention.

Shaikh Abdur-Rahman As-Sa'di

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
"It’s just like when you’ve got some coffee that’s too black, which means it’s too strong. What do you do? You integrate it with cream, you make it weak. But if you pour too much cream in it, you won’t even know you ever had coffee. It used to be hot, it becomes cool. It used to be strong, it becomes weak. It used to wake you up, now it puts you to sleep."

Malcolm X - 1963

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
" O Lord, praise to You! You are the light of the heavens and the earth and
all that dwell therein. Praise to You! You are the Lord of the heavens and the
earth and all that dwell therein. Praise to You! You are the truth, and Your
promise is true, and Your word is true, and Your meeting is true, and the Garden
is true, and the Fire is true, and the Prophets were true, and Muhammad is true,
and the Hour is true! O Allah, to You I commit myself, and in You I believe and
place my trust, and unto You I turn in repentance, and for You I fight, and
through You I pass judgment. Forgive me my sins, past and future, open and
hidden. You are my God; there is no God but You! "

-The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him -

dianne

Salam brother hussain,

I think u already ate beriani rice today right? Coz u hyper active today.lol:muslim_child:

Wassalam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Acquire knowledge because doing so is good. Seeking it is worship. Reviewing it is glorifying Allah. Researching it is jihad. Teaching it to the ignorant is charity. Serving the scholars is a way of drawing near to Allah because knowledge is the path of ascension to the stations of Paradise. It is a companion in isolation and a comrade in distant lands.

It speaks to you in solitude. It is a guide to prosperity and a shield against adversity. It beautifies one among friends and is a weapon against enemies. With it Allah elevates people and makes them guides and bellwethers of good.

The scholars are people whose words are sought and whose actions are imitated. The angels long for the scholar's company and comfort them with their wings. Everything, the fish of the sea, the beasts of the earth, the predators of the land and sea, and the cattle pray that blessings come upon him.

This is because knowledge enlivens the heart against ignorance, illuminates the eyes against darkness, and strengthens the body. It transports the servants to the mansions of the select and the righteous and to the highest ranks in the world and in the Hereafter.

Contemplating it is equivalent to fasting, and reviewing it is equivalent to the Night Prayer vigil. With it, kinship is united and the lawful is distinguished from the unlawful. Knowledge is an imam which leads to righteous actions. It is craved by the people destined for Paradise and shunned by people destined for Hell.

[Warathatu'l-Anbiya', Imam Ibn Rajab al-Hanbali]

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Don’t you know that protection, tomorrow, will be limited to those who feared Allaah [today], and to those who sold something ephemeral for something permanent, something small for something great, and fear for protection? Don’t you realize that you are the descendants of those who have perished, that those who remain will take their place after you, and that this will continue until you are all returned to Allaah?

'Umar ibn 'Abdul 'Azeez