Thousands of Mexicans strip for Tunick photo shoot

:salam2:
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - A record 18,000 people took off their clothes to pose for U.S. photographic artist Spencer Tunick on Sunday in Mexico City's Zocalo square, the heart of the ancient Aztec empire.

Tunick, who has raised eyebrows by staging mass nude photo shoots in cities from Dusseldorf, Germany, to Caracas, smashed his previous record of 7,000 volunteers set in 2003 in Barcelona, Spain.

Directing with a megaphone, Tunick shot a series of pictures with his Mexican models simultaneously raising their arms, then lying on their backs in the square as well as another scene on a side street with volunteers arranged in the shape of an arrow.

Hundreds of police kept nosy onlookers away during the nippy early-morning shoot, and a no-fly zone was declared above the plaza.

GOD IF THIS WAS A HIJABIN OR A NAQABI GATHERING THEY WOULD HAVE HAD A MAJOR PROBLEM. In todays world it is ok to strip but you cant cover yourself.All that is left is that they do Zina publicly. This is the sign of Aqheerah.

ShaheedU

Extinct

Hundreds of police kept nosy onlookers away during the nippy early-morning shoot, and a no-fly zone was declared above the plaza.

GOD IF THIS WAS A HIJABIN OR A NAQABI GATHERING THEY WOULD HAVE HAD A MAJOR PROBLEM. In todays world it is ok to strip but you cant cover yourself.All that is left is that they do Zina publicly. This is the sign of Aqheerah.

wa alaikumasalaam,

WHAT!!!!!!
Keep away the onlookers!!! what about the other 17,999?!

And yeh, true about the last bit.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - A record 18,000 people took off their clothes to pose for U.S. photographic artist Spencer Tunick on Sunday in Mexico City's Zocalo square, the heart of the ancient Aztec empire.

Tunick, who has raised eyebrows by staging mass nude photo shoots in cities from Dusseldorf, Germany, to Caracas, smashed his previous record of 7,000 volunteers set in 2003 in Barcelona, Spain.

Directing with a megaphone, Tunick shot a series of pictures with his Mexican models simultaneously raising their arms, then lying on their backs in the square as well as another scene on a side street with volunteers arranged in the shape of an arrow.

Since when did they not do zina in public? A brother was taking his 6 year old son to the masjid for maghrib (it was around 16:30 at the time) and sadly the two of them had to see this. And I know of much worse stories than this! My advice, let's get out the damn west it's no good for our deen, character and families.

Jihan

speaking of naked ppl in public...
there was some sort of "protest" against bush for being against u-no-who marriage ( the only thing about him i don't disagree). well any ways there was a hundred ppl naked on bikes (ur probably wondering how they can manuever the bike). now these ppl were going up on the road next to my house out there for everyone and all the children to see everything (and we have large windows facing the road..with the curtains up)... they were not wearing a single piece of garment. this was their way of protesting.
ps; Alhamdullilaah i didn't see it, but all of my siblings did.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
definitely this is a fitna......Also i was just wondering how will the people survive the fitna of Dajjal....dammn its so scary!!!!! May Allah Taala save all of muslim brothers and sisters from all sorts of fitna.....Ameen