Thread creation problem

mufakkir

Salaam Alaikum,

I seem to be having problems starting a thread in the Islamic media section. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

was salaam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salaam Alaikum,

I seem to be having problems starting a thread in the Islamic media section. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

was salaam

Allaicumu Salam dear brother

Could you please clarify us your problem, tell us more details and Inshallah we will try to help you. It is importante to find the cause first and than remove it Inshallah.

May Allah bless you

Salam

mufakkir

Allaicumu Salam dear brother

Could you please clarify us your problem, tell us more details and Inshallah we will try to help you. It is importante to find the cause first and than remove it Inshallah.

May Allah bless you

Salam

salaam alaikum,

Whenever i try to start a new thread in the Nasheed, poems and duas section of the Islamic Media forum, i get an error. It says 'HTTP 500' server error. I've not had any problems before and as far as i know its specifically located to this section of the forum.
InshaAllah you will resolve the issue.

was salaam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
salaam alaikum,

Whenever i try to start a new thread in the Nasheed, poems and duas section of the Islamic Media forum, i get an error. It says 'HTTP 500' server error. I've not had any problems before and as far as i know its specifically located to this section of the forum.
InshaAllah you will resolve the issue.

was salaam

Allaicomu salam dear brother

Inshallah I will try.:)

Well,dear brother like you can see you have been able to post a new thread on this section "help useing Website" which means that you will aslo be able to post a thread in other sections too Inshallah.

The problem that you had must be coused by sistem of the site which has remember error and which is unabling you to post a new thread.

Inshallah brother try to change the title of your thread and than post.

I hope Inshallah I could help you some how brother,

May Allah bless you

:wasalam: