Thread problem

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2: im trying to access this thread

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266

and when i click on it im taken to this page telling me
shaheerpak, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I am not sure why cuz i am a registered member and the video is of new convert and i would really like to see.
Thank u

Mafaza_Muslimah

SubhanAllah.......

same did happen to me last month........Bro i also dont know the reasons.....i think soo... some server problem or may be on that particular thread , load of trafffic.....

* guessing*

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

The reason you are unable to view this thread is because it is in the Sisters Only Area. I have watched this Video previously, it was available, but now, as the Revert Sister is some parts is not wearing the Hijaab, I think the Admin has moved it to that Forum. For that, you need to join the Sisters Club, which I doubt you will be able to ;)

Assalamualaikum

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
......and also the same error is occuring here toooo.....

seriouly...........where r administerators...........c'mon we need ya

Assalamualaikum

As for you Dear Sister, you need to Join the Sisters Club. This will take a while, as it needs to be approved by Admin or Mods. And seeing that you have just joined, I am not sure of the priviledges that are available to newly registered users.

Anyhow, all the best.

Assalamualaikum

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I wanted to make a few clarifications.

The video concerned was requested to be moved to the sister's section by one of the sisters in this video who no longer felt comfortable with having her page to open audience viewing. Therefore, if you are a sister, I encourage you to join the sister's club to view it, and InshaAllah we will approve you as soon as possible.

As for the second point, no worries, there's no post restrictions on joining the sisters club!

Apologies for late reply.

wasalam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:

I wanted to make a few clarifications.

The video concerned was requested to be moved to the sister's section by one of the sisters in this video who no longer felt comfortable with having her page to open audience viewing. Therefore, if you are a sister, I encourage you to join the sister's club to view it, and InshaAllah we will approve you as soon as possible.

As for the second point, no worries, there's no post restrictions on joining the sisters club!

Apologies for late reply.

wasalam

aslam o alikum
np sister thank u for replying and clarifyiing :) i just wasn't sure
thx