Tourmalines

barilliumboy

After 51 years of catholaism I found the true path, Inshallah,that I continue to be a worthy slave to Allah,It has been a 12 month journey that challenged the very foundation and every fibre of my being, but logic will always tip the scales towards truth. I have for 20 years hoped that the world would experience a spiritual revolution and bring people back to god. Then I found the Quran, if you open your mind and heart to Islam then you find the meaning of life through MUHAMMAD (PBUH), he IS THE ANSWER.

a_stranger

:salam2:

*!*!*!*!*!Al-A'raf [7:43] *!*!*!*!*!*! *!*!
وَنَزَعْنَا مَا فِي صُدُورِهِم مِّنْ غِلٍّ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهِمُ الأَنْهَارُ وَقَالُواْ الْحَمْدُ لِلّهِ الَّذِي هَدَانَا لِهَـذَا وَمَا كُنَّا لِنَهْتَدِيَ لَوْلا أَنْ هَدَانَا اللّهُ لَقَدْ جَاءتْ رُسُلُ رَبِّنَا بِالْحَقِّ وَنُودُواْ أَن تِلْكُمُ الْجَنَّةُ أُورِثْتُمُوهَا بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ

7:43 And We shall remove from their hearts any lurking sense of injury;- beneath them will be rivers flowing;- and they shall say: "Praise be to Allah, who hath guided us to this (felicity): never could we have found guidance, had it not been for the guidance of Allah. indeed it was the truth, that the apostles of our Lord brought unto us." And they shall hear the cry: "Behold! the garden before you! Ye have been made its inheritors, for your deeds (of righteousness)."