Toyota vs Nissan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum All,

Couple of years ago during my Post-Graduation degree the teacher (a leading Business consultant in the UK) described his Visit to Toyota (Coventry, UK). They gave him a tour, talked about statistics etc…and then asked him if he had any questions (or suggestions) …

He asked “the Japanese Mangers” as to how many Corollas were made in an hour at the plant and they replied with the number…He then asked as to how many “Nissans” are made in the South of France and they were gob smacked & said, “Why would we want to know a daft thing like that?” We would rather focus our attention on increasing our productivity then to spend time/money/resources evaluating someone else’s business!..Japanese were genuinely surprised at the question (teacher said)

Moral of the Story: Lets not get upset/emotional about other People, organisations & Dawah Sites which are spreading hatred against Islam…lets stick to what we do best and our Job (yes it is a job) which is to Spread the Deen of Allah (SWT) & invite all to it…

Positivity is a state of mind and breeds Positivity

Negativity breeds Negativity…Saps resources and gets you down, depressed (That is precisely what these guys are trying to do to HALT the rise of the Deen of Allah)

Propaganda is psychological warfare; don’t get sucked into it and become a tool of it (i.e. don’t send links, e-mails about this stuff)

Dialogues are also welcome when someone genuinely wants to know & learn but other then that lets concentrate on our jobs and let others do theirs because at the end of the day Allah (SWT) is the judge

Comments Welcome!

P.S: I don’t mean completely ignore the propaganda because during Dawah people ask bout this stuff & reading from some stories of reverts it was negative propaganda that brought them to Islam…But we have to be POSITIVE, think POSITIVE and do POSITIVE but then I suppose it is natural for me to be “A POSITIVE” kind of guy because of my blood group which is “A+” (Ha Ha Ha…I know old joke)

:astag: :astag: :astag:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa RAhmatullah,

I think the Japanese call it Kaizen.They used to keep refining their production process by removing any wasteful processes. Little by little until these all add up to big improvement in efficiency. You probably know more about that, I never paid attention to Kaizen or Ishikawa diagrams etc :p all these Japanese business jargon

You are right about not needing to waste our time with other websites or people. We must focus on learning Islam from the fundamentals based on the Quran and Sunnah.

Its the solution to all our problems! and its the best way for us to unite together.

Wasalam.

Kayote

:salam2:

JazzakAllah Khair for sharing this.

I cannot agree more with the you. Mabsoot, Kaizan means 'small & gradual impovement' (well, thats the concept behind it).

I so agree with the following:

Positivity is a state of mind and breeds Positivity

I was recently reading what this christian extremists have to say about The Quran & I read an article where they tried to saw that The Quran has changed & it was so weakly supported that it got my blood boiling & I really felt anger & hatred towards them.

Moral: Be in good company (thats you guys!).

:wasalam:

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

Propaganda is designed to “evoke an emotional” response…so your blood boiling reaction is normal…Go for a run…push yourself harder if you already do & JD (Job Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.