Translation of some beautiful Nasheeds

xeeshanmohsin

:salam2: Brothers and Sisters

Was wondering if any body could translate some nice nasheeds(any one as i dont understand any of them) into english as i am from Pakistan and am unable to understand Arabic..

Thanks

wsalam

Mafaza_Muslimah

WaAlaikum assalam brother

Was wondering if any body could translate some nice nasheeds(any one as i dont understand any of them) into english as i am from Pakistan and am unable to understand Arabic..

brother tell us ur taste of arabic nasheeds .....ur favourite munshid/artist....????

i have some english translation of Ahmed Bukhatir's nasheeds.....u need it??

xeeshanmohsin

WaAlaikum assalam brother

brother tell us ur taste of arabic nasheeds .....ur favourite munshid/artist....????

i have some english translation of Ahmed Bukhatir's nasheeds.....u need it??

ASA

i wasnt into nasheeds but some weeks back a friend of mine gave me ya taiba and it really struck me and then i started diggin around for nasheeds and came across this forum anyways i would be grateful if you could translate "Sameer Al Bashiri - In Aradtom" i really liked this one...tell me the name of Ahmed Bukhatir's nasheeds that you have translation for so that i can download them and also recommend some good one as well

JazaKaALLAH

Mafaza_Muslimah

ASA

i wasnt into nasheeds but some weeks back a friend of mine gave me ya taiba and it really struck me and then i started diggin around for nasheeds and came across this forum anyways i would be grateful if you could translate "Sameer Al Bashiri - In Aradtom" i really liked this one...tell me the name of Ahmed Bukhatir's nasheeds that you have translation for so that i can download them and also recommend some good one as well

JazaKaALLAH

WaAlaikum Assalam

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22002&highlight=Ahmed+bukhatir+nasheeds

here is the link , where u can download the beautiful and sensational nasheeds by Ahmed Bukhatir.....All these nasheeds are fantastic

and i have got translated version of these nasheeds too ......

if u like.?..then tell me i will inshaAllah give u some more links where u can download from more......

salamz

Mafaza