Alhamdulillah Treasure found in the web sea

muhammad sabri

Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu,
my dear brothers and sisters some time ago i stumbled in a thought exchange between two muslims and i found tha answer from the latter brother to be worthy of quoting for us to ponder and remember Allah,here it is:

BROTHER A: Just knowing what we as human have to go through and the temptations of this dunya that makes us step closer to jahanum makes me wish I was never born. I really wish I never existed....

BROTHER B: Dude I feel you, but remember that it isn't about not making a mistake, its about turning in repentance to Allah. It is said in the quran that the angels asked Allah why he would create us humans if we were going to shed blood and so on, then Allah swt says I know which u do not know. And in tafseer(explanation) later in the quran it says that for Allah swt to be the most forgiving he needs a creation that will disobey him, so that he can forgive them and so that we human call upon the most forgiving. Therefore after Allah swt placed Adam and Eve peace be upon them on this earth Adam ask Allah, did u not know that I would eat from that tree, and Allah swt would say Yes indeed I did, which means he knows that we all will make mistakes and disobey Allah swt in some way, but its about returning to Allah everytime we make mistakes because he is the most forgiving it is not about the size of the sin because Allah swt says that there isn't a sin he cant forgive so if u fail and fail and fail dont give up, for He is the most forgiving!

Hope you'll find it beneficial inch'Allah, wa salam <3