Billions of Rewards in just a few Seconds!

The_truth

Billions of Rewards in just a few Seconds!

‘Ubaadah (Ra) narrated that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “Whoever seeks forgiveness for the believing men and believing women, Allah will write for him a good deed for EACH believing man and believing woman.” (Tabarrani)

At present there are around 2 billion Muslims in the world. Allah the most generous increases each of our good deeds from between 10 to 700 times or more:

Ibn Abbas (Ra) reported that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), said: "Verily, Allah has recorded good and bad deeds and He made them clear. Whoever intends to perform a good deed but does not do it, then Allah will record it as a complete good deed. If he intends to do it and does so, then Allah the Exalted will record it as ten good deeds up to seven hundred times as much or even more. If he intends to do a bad deed and does not do it, then Allah will record for him one complete good deed. If he does it then Allah will record for him a single bad deed." (Bukhari 6126)

So can you imagine the rewards of making Dua for every believer that ever lived from Adam (As) until the last Muslim on Earth. Subhaanallah! Our rewards can go into the billions for every single Dua!

Remember: On the day of judgement we will beg each other for just one good deed but no one will give us any. This is our chance to gain billions of good deeds in just seconds. We need these deeds! How generous is Allah? For he LOVES to reward his servants abundantly.

So let us make a habit of making Dua for every believer from Adam (As) to the very last believer on Earth and we can gain rewards into the billions for each and every Dua!

Last edited:

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Abu 'Abdullah bin al-Khatib narrated:

"Abu Hamdun (one of the Tabi'een) had a scroll on which was written the names of three hundred of his close friends, and he used to supplicate for them - one by one - every single night." Sifat us-Safwah'; 1/492

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

jazaak Allah khair

Ya Allah forgive all the believing men and women, Ya Allah forgive all muslim men and women.......those who are alive and those who have passed away.

ameen

The_truth

Increasing dua's for the Muslims in the last 10 days and nights of Ramadan

We should increase our dua's for all of the Muslims especially in the blessed last ten nights of Ramadan.

We should ask of Allah to help the oppressed and to free the captives. We should ask of Allah for justice for those who are experiencing injustice. And we should ask of Allah for the forgiveness of ALL Muslims from Adam (As) until the last believer on Earth.

The_truth

A 10 second Dua that will reward us into the trillions!

Just making a simple dua in this blessed month for the whole Ummah from Adam (As) until the last Muslim on Earth and we can gain rewards that are unimaginable. Subhanallah how generous is Allah who looks for every excuse to reward his slaves!

The_truth

Make dua on the Last Third Of The Night after Tahajjud and before Fajr begins:

Abu Hurairah (Ra) narrated that the Prophet (Salallahu alayhi wasalam) said: ‘In the last third of every night our Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer) (Allah) descends to the lowermost heaven and says; “Who is calling Me, so that I may answer him? Who is asking Me so that may I grant him? Who is seeking forgiveness from Me so that I may forgive him?.”‘
[Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith Qudsi]

Amr ibn Absah narrated that the Prophet said: ‘The closest any worshipper can be to His Lord is during the last part of the night, so if you can be amongst those who remember Allah at that time, then do so.’ [at-Tirmidhi, an-Nasa'i, al-Hakim - Sahih]

The Prophet (Salallahu alayhi wasalam) said: ‘There is at night an hour, no Muslim happens to be asking Allah any matter of this world or the Hereafter, except that he will be given it, and this (occurs) every night.’ [Muslim #757]

So let us make the best of this blessed time in the latter part of the night to worship Allah and ask of him for he will certainly answer our calls.

Last edited:

The_truth

Making a habit in every Dua to pray for the every believer from Adam (As) until the last Muslim

If we make a habit in every Dua to pray every believer from Adam (As) until the last believer on Earth then can you imagine how many rewards we will end up with on the day of Judgement? In Ramadan rewards are multiplied even more so much so that Allah says he will reward us however much he likes. Subhanallah

Abu Juwairiya

If we make the same duas for all Muslims that we often make for ourselves, the propsects of Allah accepting our duas are greater. This is because the angels make repeat for us whatever dua we make for others and their duas are never rejected.

Some examples of duas that we are instructed to make for ourselves (that we should make for everyone else this Ramadan) include-

-Asking Allah to make us residents of Jannah Al Firdaus- the best of Jannahs.
-To be safe from the Punishment of the Grave
-To be under Allah's Arsh and His Shade on the Day of Judgement
-To be among those with whom He is 'Well Pleased'
-To be among the 70, 000 who will be allowed entry into Jannah without account
-To be among those who successfully cross the Pul Sirat (the Bridge over Hell) at lightening speed and without difficulty
-To be given the Illiyyin (our registers of good deeds) in our right hands
-To have the easiest and least painful of deaths
-To have no share of punishment in the Hereafter and to be fully cleansed and purified of sin 'before death'

The_truth

Good deeds are multiplied except fasting, which is given a special and even greater reward from Allah.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

كُلُّ عَمَلِ ابْنِ آدَمَ يُضَاعَفُ الْحَسَنَةُ عَشْرُ أَمْثَالِهَا إِلَى سَبْعمِائَة ضِعْفٍ قَالَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ إِلَّا الصَّوْمَ فَإِنَّهُ لِي وَأَنَا أَجْزِي بِهِ

Every deed of the son of Adam is multiplied from ten to seven hundred times. Allah the Exalted says: Except for fasting, for it is done for my sake and I will reward it.

Source: Sahih Muslim 1151, Grade: Sahih