Try this tea when you get sick

Greek_Rose_2005

Hello Everyone, one of my friends gave me this reciepe 2 yrs ago when i had a aweful flu/cold it works wonders!

Ingredients:

Large stock pot
water
kaffir lime leafs
basil
4-5 lemongrass stalks
fresh or ground ginger
honey

okay you want to on high put a large pot of water i would say at least 4 liters..add a 2 inch piece ginger i like to cut it or grind it so its stronger this will help the stomach, peel the outter layers of the lemongrass you can either chop it or smash it up...15-20 lime leafs and 1-2 c basil...the basil is very important as it work as blood cleaner the more the better! once the tea become med brown drink it and i add honey for sweetness...white sugar is not good as it lowers the immune system by 50%..drink as much as you can and do this for at least 2 or 3 days though you will feel better within hours but keep doing this i use this also for when i feel low energy it helps..

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
Hello Everyone, one of my friends gave me this reciepe 2 yrs ago when i had a aweful flu/cold it works wonders!

Ingredients:

Large stock pot
water
kaffir lime leafs
basil
4-5 lemongrass stalks
fresh or ground ginger
honey

okay you want to on high put a large pot of water i would say at least 4 liters..add a 2 inch piece ginger i like to cut it or grind it so its stronger this will help the stomach, peel the outter layers of the lemongrass you can either chop it or smash it up...15-20 lime leafs and 1-2 c basil...the basil is very important as it work as blood cleaner the more the better! once the tea become med brown drink it and i add honey for sweetness...white sugar is not good as it lowers the immune system by 50%..drink as much as you can and do this for at least 2 or 3 days though you will feel better within hours but keep doing this i use this also for when i feel low energy it helps..

:salam2:

:jazaak: sis. I will try and remember this when a cold falls upon me :)

Greek_Rose_2005

Do that it really works..wow I find you everywhere on this website..lol...and you always post back too...i like that :)
by the way hope your ramadan is going well, inshallah.