TTI is getting boring

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Gosh I've been on TTI like everday, I'm addicted to it, but it's getting boring now, no one's on it anymore. I'm so desperate to find new posts by the brothers and sisters (the brothers are never on though) who I know well and I know say important things, that I've started to STALK people on TTI because I like what they say and I want to hear it more, but alas I can't.

And they usually post or give a reply like after 1-2 days. *yawn*

But hey, I'm like on the computer for 4-5 hours a day because there's nothing better to do, and my headphones got busted 5 months ago, and my sisters don't let me use theirs, so I can't always listen to lectures or study Seerah which I like to doi, and which raises my Eman.

Gosh I wish all those great brothers and sisters on TTI were on again. *sigh* :(

But most of them are like over my age, so they are either busy thinking about school, college, university, doing other things, or taking care and spending time with their family.

Dragonfable and Mechquest is boring when there's no new release, so I don't like playing it unless I'm trying to boost experience or war status, or unless I'm listening to a lecture.

muminah92

asalam wa3likum brother abdul
ur right maddd funny ur just like me i am maddd addicted to tti
everytime i use the computer i'm always on TTI
i luvvv this site but ur right it's kinda getting boring
lolz but i still luvvv it
it has many benefical things that we all need to know about
inshallah the site will remain to be very beneficial and interesting like before
peace

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
This is so true brother Abdul Hasib. I have been on here for over a year and it is not the way it used to be. I will not go into detail, but I know you get the point. I would be on everyday, now I am on like every other day sometimes. Inshallah it will be back to normal, but a lot of "old timers" made this site lively.

Inshallah you have a sister here, who is sticking around for a while.

:wasalam::hearts:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

From my end it is often hard. I miss Wulf and his humor. We all know who I really miss. So let us make it interesting. We are missing humor. Hang in there babes..Ramadan and its blessings will cheer us up.
I will post something silly,...I've been stuck on one post for the past two days with a guy that is stubborn !!!!

nori suja'i

Assalamualaikoom brot abdul hasib, sorry to say that
in islam there's no vocabulary of the word 'boring'.
everyday is interesting wheather in sad or happy.

just starting yr day by reciting The Qur'an i'm sure
everything will turnout fine, insyaAllah.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Brother cheer up ,everything is not so bad :)
But I do agree a lot of members are gone .Im not here as before either ,I just realised that I used to spend so much time on internet ,that it became addiction only and not learning .Thats why its better to stay away for some time and spend time on reading books and not to be all the time in front of the computer .Just advise for you from older sister:)

take care

waaleikum salam

halah

Of course not everything is bad,but I still miss many of the active memebers whom used to be here,I hope they will be back oneday:SMILY231:

Oem Soufiane

Subhanallah!! I know what you mean, when I just got on we had niqaabi princess, islamicfajr, mabsoot, ukhti, and a few others who posted a lot of good stuff, and who I felt were really good in contacts, not too personall ofcourse, but when something posted was removed, you'd get a pm with a reason for it, but also personal opinions etc. I know what I mean, don't know how to put it in words. I think it was more personal back then, about a year, year and a half ago.
But ghair inshallah, maybe this will be the feeling for the newbies here, I think we have all grown, obviously everyone has gone their ways and became busier with other things, TTI is still in my heart, I look everyday, but indeed, I don't always post or read every threat, I used to do this 'back in the days'. CHecking my pm's and posts every hour LOL. I miss that, but still love TTI, when I just registered it really boosted my imaan.

Oem Soufiane

BTW you are also counted among these brothers AbdulHasib, remember we posted the same kind of vids, wich were immediatly removed? You were so upset, mashallah young brother. :muslim_child:I did receive a pm though. You were like 12 yo back then

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
Asalamu Alaykum

:salam2: brother Abdul Hasib

many of the 'oldies' havnt been on as much but tti is getting a lot of new people mashALLAH and hopefully we can all contribute to making this site very beneficial and lively as it used to be inshALLAH:hijabi:

Oh and congratulations on reverting to islam curiousnislam, may Allah (SWT) make it a pleasent journey InshALLAH.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

I miss the old members too but other commitments can get in the way. I guess my posts haven't been good enough or i am not getting the right message out, so I will Insha'Allaah put more effort into posting that is according to the Qur'an & Sunnah and that which will benefit the members of the site as well as helping me at the same time.

May Allah guide us to that which is good and protect us.

Ameen.

Walaykum Salaam.

MRasheed

"Boring?"

With almost 30,000 threads??? It's like a virual city in here! I got lost at least twice.

I'm sure you can find something to do in here that is constructive.

For example when I'm inbetween getting a favorite thread closed ( :SMILY23: ), I like to go to the Learn Arabic section to work on my grammer, etc. There's LOTS of stuff to do in that "neighborhood" alone, guys!

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
boring?

Funny, I never found TTI boring...though I'll admit it has been quite some time since I've posted anything. I've found alot of old interests new again. I've been travelling around, camping, ww rafting, and meeting brothers around the midwest and midsouth personally. It's been a good hiatus from all the usual stress and stuff. Inshallah, I have bills to pay, so I'm back to work. Inshallah I'll be back to posting soon.

Although, defending my country on this site got to be a bit difficult with some of the other members. I hope it isn't going to be like that again.

wa salam

sal12

I disagree I always find something to do on TTI. I even read the really old posts sometimes if I've read all the new ones! TTI is the best website in the world! In my opinion anyway!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

American Muslim ...my heart is jumping with joy...please post and post and post...I have missed you much..I am not political anymore...

AdamMuslim

Salam Alikom dear brothers and sisters,:SMILY259:

Personally, I've been here all the time but I didn't posted anything for a while.
Actually, I'm totally absorbed by my job and I really don't have enough time to post regularly.
Concerning TTI, perhaps the administrator should try to revitalize the forum through some changes.

Wassalam

samiha

---------
Staff member

I've been on TTI for a long time as well. I dont think it's gotten 'boring' so to speak, but that it's lacking certain things it had before.

Also for not being here, it seems to have gotten that way. So much work and things to do, I cant be on TTI as much as before.

Not to mention it can do my head in!!

As an advise akhi, when you're here, make sure you're not on always and that you take time out to do other things. Also make sure you dont mention what acts you do as forms of worship etc - as this is not good without a reason. The hidden worship / good deed has more value than the open one, and is better for sincerity and intention. =)

take care insha'Allah

wasalam