Photo TTI Photography Thread

Nureyni Amir

ffsd.jpg NIGHTMARE WITH BEAUTIFUL NATURE!
I love rain especially when you live near forest. Unfortunately, all my dream vanished last summer when the school took seven of us to a trip. The first two days was going smoothly, the third day the state border was closed due to some flood. So that night we are instructed to stay in a cabin, we got off the bus in a green beautiful field with horses. We walked in a pouring rain to our cabin and I beg if I could ride the horse when they boys were sent to their cabin and us to our cabin, but they refused. So every one was preparing their bed provided by the cabin stuffs but ALHAMDULLILLAH my brother packed me air bed in case anything goes wrong. In less than 15Min at the cabin the bug decided to chase us around the room, all the girls including the sisters who was responsible for girls safety started screaming and running around the room. Thanks to my brother I had all the net I needed to survive from mosquito. Around 9:30pm we were called to the hall for dinner and meeting BUT I decided to ditch the meeting with my friend and play while the rest of the teams were away. But among us was a sister who extremely hate bugs so she asked to share the bed with me, but I who never even share bed with my own sisters could not bring myself to share with other sister, so we switched bed, every one want to sleep and I try hard to sleep BUT it was such scare night, I looked outside the window and I realized there was lake behind the cabin, everyone was sleeping and I started to remember the story I was thought at tarbiya about the Jinn, I started to think about the lake becoming flood and kill us so I try to wake one of my friend up so she can help me move one spear bed to the door so no body would open the door to harm us, she said go to sleep!! I stay up the whole night and finally fell sleep when I woke up everyone already eat their breakfast and everyone was laughing because my friend told them how scared I was and wake her up. The forth day we are expected to come from the border of one state to the other with a boat, and I had little experience with cannoning from my middle school years where I was picked from the middle of the lakamaga lake with emergency boat. But I was calm because the instructor of the whole trip was in our boat. So I thought to myself if anything happen I will be saved subhannallah what an ignorance. So in the middle of the Mississippi river four student fail from their boat and this is the time you suppose to show teamwork as expected from us. All of us had lifeguard jacket on which seemed meaningless to me from the previous experience. So we board to the side to help them get back on their boat, But there were so may mosquitos subhannallah, So the only chance I had was to put on the niqab that I usually put on when am not around my family who prevent me from wearing niqab. Anyways they were safe and we got back to the journey and we stop again for Thuhr sallah, two people the instructor and my friend decided to have some fun so they asked me to get the boat ready. So I carefully put my feet in the water and the water gets little bit close to my knee and I start to think about snake and I couldn't see it what I didn't notice is that they are pushing the boat toward me and the boat is pushing me toward the water. So when I notice I fail in the water I start screaming till the point where those who took of before us almost flag up with emergency, and after a while I notice that the water is just above my knee so I giggle in embarrassment and a little after I notice that both of them are holding to the boat so if touch little bit they will fail too, so I decided to revenge them by being even on the spot. So ever since that day I dislike anything that had to do with nature although that is one thing am very fond of when taking picture. So in'sha'allah will se if the one coming up after three weeks worthwhile or not.

A.Abubaker

5993720812_3dc72a95f7_b.jpg

5811447700_acf7d2cb1a_z.jpg

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Cooked it myself

Looks way better than what my uncle cooked the other week...

I don't think he added a thing to it. And yeah unfortunately, it tastes just the way it looks. (I sure hope he's not a visitor of this site)

attachment

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Looks way better than what my uncle cooked the other week...

I don't think he added a thing to it. And yeah unfortunately, it tastes just the way it looks. (I sure hope he's not a visitor of this site)

attachment

You meanie!

Bee tea double yew, your uncle might be lucky ... :rolleyes:

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
No ... her photo of her uncle's food is not visible ... his luck lies there.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
You meanie!

Bee tea double yew, your uncle might be lucky ... :rolleyes:

Took me a bit to figure that out. El-ow-El =)

Hey but he knows that I thought it was...inedible ; ) and I dunno why you guys can't see it but I guess it's a good thing for him, yeah?

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
The weather this weekend was terrible. We had a thunder/hailstorm two nights in a row. The counties sent out flash flood alerts everywhere. The power was out in many places. Alhamdulillaah not many people got hurt, but they said one lady died.

Here's how a drive/walk through the next city over looked. (Took these on my old-ish phone : ))

2013-06-25

2013-06-25

2013-06-25

2013-06-25

2013-06-25

(On a positive note - the thunders and hail woke us up for the Fajr prayers)