TTI university

Do you support TTI University suggestion?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hilal Said

Asalam Alaykom

Dear Brothers/Sisters

TTI is a big forum and have hundreds of members from different parts of the world, different languages,education backgrounds, qualifications , skills, etc.

Therefore I suggest to make a section with the name "TTI university". In this section university students, engineers, scientists, doctors or anybody can come with his/her problems and put them for discussion starting from maths problems to the complicated engineering design puzzles!!

How it will work ? I will leave that for TTI moderators because I don't have experience in managing forums.

It is only a suggestion and I want to know your opinions.

sorry for my bad English

Asalam Alaykom wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
Asalam Alaykom

Dear Brothers/Sisters

TTI is a big forum and have hundreds of members from different parts of the world, different languages,education backgrounds, qualifications , skills, etc.

Therefore I suggest to make a section with the name "TTI university". In this section university students, engineers, scientists, doctors or anybody can come with his/her problems and put them for discussion starting from maths problems to the complicated engineering design puzzles!!

How it will work ? I will leave that for TTI moderators because I don't have experience in managing forums.

It is only a suggestion and I want to know your opinions.

sorry for my bad English

Asalam Alaykom wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh
:wasalam: You have my vote brother!!!

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
me too interested in this!!!
as we all know being muslim researchers, no body is there in the world to help us. so it is very important.
wasalam