TurnToIslam TurnToIslam March Updates

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

We TTI will be under going some maintenance / updates soon. I thought i would give advanced notice.

Regards

Your brother in Islam, Amir

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Wa alaikum as salam wa rahmathullah wa barakath

ohh!! hmm insha Allah hoping to see TTI with new looks

jazakum Allah khairan for enhancing this beautiful and beneficial forum

Alhamdulillah ya rabb

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
AssalaamuAlaikum brother.

TTI looks cool. Love the smileys ;) LOL.!!
Any particular reason why the background is in white?

Peace,

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
There seem to be no edit button, is it? Anyways, found my VM. It's under 'Profile Page' [I did checked it beforehand but couldn't find it at that time].

Bold question: What's the function trophies all that? Is it possible for a user to disable it?

Seems like TTI has changed a bit into Facebook. Anyhow, good work.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Wa alaikum asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

It will take some time to get used to the changes, it is very different. But I like the style, it looks clean and smart.

Mabrouk Br Mabsoot, JAK for your work keeping this platform for us and all up-to-date.

uniqueskates said:
Love the smileys
Yes Br Uniqueskates, we know you do :D

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
AssalaamuAlaikum brother.

Any particular reason why the background is in white?

Peace,

wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah,

No, I tried to get the site available quickly, so did not have a lot time for design. We can have more color schemes in sha Allah.

There seem to be no edit button, is it? Anyways, found my VM. It's under 'Profile Page' [I did checked it beforehand but couldn't find it at that time].

Bold question: What's the function trophies all that? Is it possible for a user to disable it?

Seems like TTI has changed a bit into Facebook. Anyhow, good work.

I am not sure about disabling that feature. I do not think anyone should be worried about that. There were a lot of changes needed for the backend of the site too, and in sha Allah it has been beneficial. All that matters is the content we produce in learning and helping others.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
No, I tried to get the site available quickly, so did not have a lot time for design. We can have more color schemes in sha Allah.

It would be lovely to have various color schemes. InshaAllah. Plus I would also like to have the old smileys, then the edit button, multiple quotes together, like in the previous version of the site.(If possible). Rest all.!! MashaAllah.. Love it.. :D

There were a lot of changes needed for the backend of the site too,

Yep.. Totally understand it, it's a big headache for back end team. Sad, I break my head in the same team for my project. :confused:

Peace.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
It would be lovely to have various color schemes. InshaAllah. Plus I would also like to have the old smileys, then the edit button, multiple quotes together, like in the previous version of the site.(If possible). Rest all.!! MashaAllah.. Love it.. :D

Are you sure you can not edit? At the bottom of your post should be an "edit" button. It is a textual link.

Clicking "reply" on different user posts will do "multiple quotes". Its just more efficient this way. Less clutter

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Assalam alaikum wa rahmathullah!!

Masha Allah!! TTI with an entire different look.

But it takes time to get adjust to ....*human nature*

Barakallah Feek brother Mabsoot for your effort and i really liked the present ' creating and editing' format...nice...

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-salaam wa'rahmatullah,

Masha'Allah, I really liked it on first look/impression. Will take a little getting used to but generally looks good although I have not explored all the options.

Jazaaka'Allahu Khayr for the effort, and work.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Assalamu alaykum,

And I miss the "Show Conversation" option in the VMs... Sorry, I hope it doesn't look like I'm making a list of things to fix?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

And I miss the "Show Conversation" option in the VMs... Sorry, I hope it doesn't look like I'm making a list of things to fix?

Wa alaykum salam

The system has changed now, so the VMs are done via comments and posts on profile walls. - There is also the option of using private messaging.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

I don´t know why, but this "new" TTI after updating didn´t accept my password and I had to change it to new one (using "forget the password" link).

o_O