Video TV Report: Latinos Leaving The Church And Turning To ISLAM

Ameeer

TV Report: Thousands Latinos are Leaving The Catholic Church And Turning To ISLAM..

Telemundo visit the NHIEC in NJ and interviews ...

They were talking about many Latinos are leaving the catholic religion and are turning to Islam. They talked about the reasons why they turned to Islam such as corruption in Church or unanswerd questions..but they found true answers in islam.

Priest also talked about the building bridge between them which he support and he also said they have respected who convert from catholic to islamic faith ...

[yt]C51Xrg_xSCk[/yt]

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum brother Ameer,

Thank you for posting this video. And thank you for summarizing its contents.

Although I don't understand Spanish, it sounds like a beautiful and rhythmic language. The only language [other than Classical Arabic] that sounds even more beautiful -according to my limited knowledge- is Italian.

I was wondering if anyone out there who could speak Spanish could add English subtitles to the video so English speakers could understand it as well in detail.

Thanks again brother Ameer.

Best regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Salaam alikom

It will be intresting if some one add subtitle to the video :)

I like spanish language, and Italian, cant find the time to learn them!

AndiRB

:salam2:
Muchísimas gracias por añadir este video. Aquí en España hay tambien cada vez más musulmanes. Insha-allah viviremos y murimos musulmanes.

PS: in English:
Thank you very much for posting. Here in Spain there are more and more muslims, too. Insha-allah we'll live and die muslims.

:wasalam: