Unbelievable

aroojimran

:salam2: Brothers n Sisters!

Once a man was busy in ablutions(WUDDU)at an International airport in France.A person was watching him closely and when he was done with the ablutions the latter approached him and asked what he was doing.The person told him that it is an act of cleaning the body and soul before offering the daily prayers.The person smiled and in a supporting tone told the former that he happens to be a Psychaterist by profession and was impressed to see him wet his neck thrice in WUDDU.He further explained that medical science(Psychatery)firmly belives that if a person keeps his neck cool,he will have least chances of developing a psychateric disorder and it lowers the depression levels,too:ma:Isnt our Islam truly wonderful !!!

The Non-Muslim doctor accepted and praised Islam for its scientific outlook!:ma:But,why dont our fellow Non Prcatising muslim brothers do?:hijabi:

muthmainnah

Perhaps what the brother means by "neck" is bunch (the back part of your neck) as when you wipe your front hair and go through until your lowest hair grow when you do ablution. Sorry for my english :) correct me if I'm wrong