Video Understanding Islam, Fruits of Dialog

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
A documentary about Islam, and its importance of interfaith dialog.

I am not sure who became Muslim but inshallah we can say the Future new Muslim inshallah, the only way people can understand Islam is by explaining Islam to them with wisdom
Part1
[vg]194619223163770192[/vg]
please Listen to PART1 carefully they mention a name I am not sure who the person they are talking about, If its against teaching of Islam please remove part 1. or let me know

Part2
[vg]16985149343867329[/vg]

It has some music involved.

riyazbhat

:salam2:
They are talking a lot about someone known as Fethullah Gülen. Personally I would have liked that they talk about Rasooli Pak saw but I guess on their trip to Turkey that got to know a lot about this gentleman. Here is what I found about him on Wikipedia:
Fethullah Gülen (born in April 1941) is a former Islamic preacher, writer, and leader of the eponymous group alternatively called Gülen's movement, or Fethullahçı movement in Turkey. His critics accuse him of undermining secular nature of Turkish Republic and advocating Islamization of the society, while his supporters hail him as an open-minded Islamic scholar and claim he been subject to a long-lasting hate campaign.
Gulen speaks Arabic and Persian,[1] has written over 60 books,[2], and received numerous prizes.[3] Gulen has also been the subject of numerous studies, with widely diverging opinions on him.[4].
Gulen lives in Pennsylvania, United States.

:wasalam: