Unknown call to a Muslimah

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

After finishing Salatul ‘Ishaa, a Muslimah sit on her Salah mat to make Du’aa.

While she was praying to her Lord, her mobile rang.

She picked up saying :”assalamu alaikom wa rahmatullah wa barakatoh”

A voice of a young man replied :”wa alaikom assalam wa rahmatullah wa barakatoh! Can I speak to (so and so) please?”

The Muslim girl said :”sorry brother, you have dialed the wrong number”...Then she hung up.

After few minutes, her mobile rang again.

She picked up, it was the young man who called her minutes ago.

He told her :”I called again to apologize for disturbing you! You seems to be good girl! Can I know you better?”

The girl was shocked for few seconds but then she replied: ”brother… Fear Allah! you suppose to be at Masjid praying salatul ‘Ishaa but here you are going after girls to flirt with them at night! Here you are disobeying your Lord instead of obeying HIM! Shame on you!!!”

After saying these words, she immediately hang up.

Few days later, he called her again: ”assalamu alaikom wa rahmatullah wa barakatoh sister, plz don’t hang up! I want to apologize again and inform me that I went back to pray all my 5 daily prayers at Masjid! All praises to Allah and thank you for waking me up from my neglectfulness! Plz, can I know the name of the one through whom Allah guided me? I really need someone like you in my life to strengthen my Iman and support me to stay on the right path! Plz help me sister, may Allah reward you for that!”

She didn't reply and started to think :

”should she accept to help him to stay on right path? Should she accept that he will be in touch with her from time to time to help him strengthen his Imaan?”

She heard a satanic voice whispering :”he is good guy now! Why are you so worried about it?! let him call you... you both have pure intention! He really needs you! If you refuse his suggestion, he will go astray and it will be your fault!! “

She was about to tell him her name but suddenly a little voice whispered :”Allah is watching you”…

It was her conscience which woke her up from making a big mistake!

“sorry brother!” she replied finally :”if you are sincere in your repentance then you will find people who are better than me to help you! Even I need someone who helps me to stay at the right path more than you! At Masjid, you will surely find many righteous brothers who would be the good company which help you to get closer to Allah! Plz if you really fear your Lord now and afraid of HIS punishment, then do not call this number ever again!

Assalamu alaikom wa rahmatullah wa barakatoh!”

then she hang up and she went back to her Salah mat rising her hands to make this Duaa:

“O' Allah, Turner of hearts, make my heart firm on your Deen and save me from the evil of Fitnah, ameen”

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh