URDU NASHEED COLLECTION!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpinghumanity

:salam2:

A similar thread to this was posted by a member but unfortunately i do not see that thread any more.

Therefore i am posting this new thread...

Please post URDU NASHEED in this thread. Post the one that you like and would like to share with others.

Before posting please be careful that the nasheed doesn't contain any music or musical instruments or any inappropriate wording....

I will start first and will go by this nasheed which has been posted a lot here

DUNYA KAY AY MUSAFIR
MANZIL TERE QABAR HAIN

(oh traveller of the world
you destination is grave...)

by: SHOAIB SALEH

[yt]i4xWTwVinjE[/yt]

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa'alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

As was mentioned in the above post - there was a similar thread posted before about Urdu nasheeds collection, and had to be removed for a few reasons. For those who are confused, and would like to know the reason - inshaAllaah I will elaborate a bit here.

As all our members here are sure and would agree, that although nasheeds are permissible, they are nowhere near the same status as the Qur'aan, the Hadeeth, and other sources of Islaamic knowledge. We wish for our site to be based on and focused on the latter things - and keep only a side portion for the type of entertainment which is halaal (games, nasheeds etc).

For this reason we have to at all times consider what is best and what is simply okay - before drawing our emotions into a matter. I'm not saying this is what will happen, but I hope my dear brothers and sisters keep this in mind inshaAllaah. That when we decide something, it's not always because it is not allowed, but because the situation demands it, and there is better things which can take its place.

This is that sort of case as well. Although many Urdu nasheeds are good and have beneficial reminders and sayings - the problem we have is that we cannot always guarantee that. Although most of us post things with the best of intentions, wanting to share what effected us, what we liked etc - often due to lack of knowledge, ignorance, or simply a mistake we post things which may not be correct. Usually alhamdulillah other Users inform us of it, or we try to Moderate the posts to make sure they are alright, however the capacity of the Mod Team in this regard is deficient, which leads to our hesitation.

As can be seen, we do not have an Urdu language section. Truthfully it is not because we do not wish for those who speak that language to freely have an area to do so - but again because we lack the Moderators to be able to monitor that area. Very few of us are able to speak Urdu or understand it to the level needed to maintain such a section. Similarly here, we do not have anyone to watch over this thread and make sure the nasheeds posted here adhere to the methodology we wish to follow and that they do not contain elements which are warned against even in singing/poetry. And as mentioned before, since its removal will not take away something which is essential as a part of our Deen - we close the door to doubt.

We love and trust the members to inform us if anything is wrong of course if they come across it, but at the end of the day we also fear the weight of responsibility. That having been given a duty to maintain this forum especially - if we were to miss something, or leave something which then could negatively affect someone else, we would be the ones at fault.

Alhamdulillah after speaking to the sister who made the thread before, she agreed and understood the reasons why having such a thread is difficult and herself asked for its removal. May Allah bless her for her understanding.

I also ask that same consideration from my brothers and sisters for this thread.

JazaakumAllahu khayran

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.