Urgent help needed

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
:wasalam::salam2:
I am a 14 year old brother, and right now my goal is to convert a non-beleiver. She has asked me to prove to her why our god Allah (SWT) is the true god. So you see im only 14 and dont have that much knowledge to convert a non- beleiver. So I need your guys help to prove to her why Islam is the true religion and Allah (SWT) is the true and only god.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
I am a 14 year old brother, and right now my goal is to convert a non-beleiver. She has asked me to prove to her why our god Allah (SWT) is the true god. So you see im only 14 and dont have that much knowledge to convert a non- beleiver. So I need your guys help to prove to her why Islam is the true religion and Allah (SWT) is the true and only god.

Salam I noticed you did a thread on this previously http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37283&highlight=convert+believer did the answers here not work? Also, I do not know if any muslims here converted for a atheist but if so can you please enlighten this brother on what information was provided to you to assure you that God exist. :) I know one member is a muslim and was a atheist before maybe you can locate that thread and pm that brother. I will also try to locate if I find it I will post that thread for you, inshallah.:hearts:

Salam Amirah80

a_brother

Make dua for us all

Asalamo alaikom brother Abdul Hai :)

one can only inform the other about Islam. One can't convert any one to Islam since Allah who chose...

I would encourage you to send him/her to website like this one, TTI... I would encourage you to focus more into learning our religion, Islam, then try to speak to others about our religion :)... that's my suggestion

:wasalam: