:salam:
dear sister,
to be frank i never been in the situation as you r in
but since you mention the urgency
well, if you ask my opinion
This is what i think,
so since you already leaving your house for good
n that was the decision u made like u mentioned;

1)serious:12-angryredarms: very serious fight going on between me and my dad and brother sisters

2)hence does not want me to meet them because they wanted to kill me and my hubby

i would suggest that you and your hubby NOT to return no matter what BECAUSE in doing this
that would mean SUICIDE since they has threatened to kill you both.Haven't you read and watch Youtube tonnes of videos about most couple that leave home ? after certain years, those couple who ran from their homes return and got killed!

Due to this dear sister and don't worry sister make many du'a for his health to recuperate insya'allah and may Allah swt grant your du'a until then be a good wife .

You know what,i really think that leaving home to get marry somewhere else without their guardian/parent consent is NOT a great idea because when we see the position and mess that they made after all that really not big deal after all.
...very sad.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

friend263

:bismillah:
:salam:
dear sister,
to be frank i never been in the situation as you r in
but since you mention the urgency
well, if you ask my opinion
This is what i think,
so since you already leaving your house for good
n that was the decision u made like u mentioned;

1)serious:12-angryredarms: very serious fight going on between me and my dad and brother sisters

2)hence does not want me to meet them because they wanted to kill me and my hubby

i would suggest that you and your hubby NOT to return no matter what BECAUSE in doing this
that would mean SUICIDE since they has threatened to kill you both.Haven't you read and watch Youtube tonnes of videos about most couple that leave home ? after certain years, those couple who ran from their homes return and got killed!

Due to this dear sister and don't worry sister make many du'a for his health to recuperate insya'allah and may Allah swt grant your du'a until then be a good wife .

You know what,i really think that leaving home to get marry somewhere else without their guardian/parent consent is NOT a great idea because when we see the position and mess that they made after all that really not big deal after all.
...very sad.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)
>---Content moderated at Members' request---<

Last edited by a moderator:

cabdixakim

>---Content moderated at Members' request---<

was your husband a muslim before you got married?(to be precise).Did you parents acknowledge your marriage?was there any Wali who gave your hand?..........this is serious if the answers of the above is no.....you need to consult a Fiqhi(Jurisprudent)...... as far as I know there is no marriage with a non-muslim man and without a Wali.

As far as killing you and your husband goes(no parent gives rise to children,raises and brings them up just to kill them once they get married) Am not defending the evil act being done to you but what is forcing your parents to act inhumanly like that only Allah knows.

Here I have a fomula for you,many people take it for granted(always strive to please Allah)and you will see every creature practically being pleased with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

T_E_S

i know im missing the point abit, but why do they want to KILL you? :/

its great that you want to be dutiful to your parents but if you think theyre serious about that threat or desire, well, putting oneself in danger knowingly is forbidden..

will make dua for you and hope everythin goes okay for u :)

Ummah 99

Subahan Allah, this will remain one of my most mind baffling cases I ever read.
Okay, now for advice:
Bismillah...
As you know you have made a lot of mistakes in life. The thing is that you should have controlled your temptations. All you can do is now pray for Allah's forgiveness.

Okay, the thing you are scared of being scared of being killed, this should be put off because Allah swt is your protector and you should always rely on Him for protection. You should visit your father. It says in this Hadith:
The declaration of Prophet (PBUH) in this regard, as narrated by Al-Bara Bin Azib is that “Prophet (PBUH) has orders us to do 7 things and the first one he mentioned was paying a visit to the sick.” [Sahih Bukhari | Hadith 625 (Volume 3)
And since he is your father you must visit him, splitting relationships with your family members is counted as a major sin which can even cost Jannah, trust me, it's a great sin, you can't split relationship in Islam because this is the religion of harmony, already you have done a lot so this is the time to rectify those mistakes.
You can make use of the duas given below in order to protect yourself and your husband:
cce903f5f5be28f193a6d446db9fe6b7_1024.jpg

390675b346f6445725c1119d36d9ecb3_1024.jpg

204253fad950ee20c6f256d89d84107e_1024.jpg

Another dua which I personally use: Recite the last 3 ayahs of Surah Hashr after praying Farj and Maghrib, it is said, 70,000 angels will form a protective barrier around.
Take the name of your Lord and visit your father! :)
May Allah (swt.) grant you and your husband with peace and prosperity. Ameen! :)

P.S. Make your husband understand the importance of Salah, you can show him Islamic videos and these all are widely available in youtube. If you want I can even give you some links, if you want! :)

T_E_S

Well, your family acted in a very extreme way.

That said, all that was very hard to read, literally and figuratively.

But basically: Person made a string of dumb decisions. A string of dumb stuff happened...

(And as a revert, I HATE to hear stories that paint reverts in a bad, or very insincere fashion, or a story where the reversion process may have been abused, like this one.)

Last edited:

friend263

Sorry for my grammatical mistakes ans spelling mistakes ita because i have to type it from my phone whuch im not use to..

friend263

Subahan Allah, this will remain one of my most mind baffling cases I ever read.
Okay, now for advice:
Bismillah...
As you know you have made a lot of mistakes in life. The thing is that you should have controlled your temptations. All you can do is now pray for Allah's forgiveness.

Okay, the thing you are scared of being scared of being killed, this should be put off because Allah swt is your protector and you should always rely on Him for protection. You should visit your father. It says in this Hadith:
The declaration of Prophet (PBUH) in this regard, as narrated by Al-Bara Bin Azib is that “Prophet (PBUH) has orders us to do 7 things and the first one he mentioned was paying a visit to the sick.” [Sahih Bukhari | Hadith 625 (Volume 3)
And since he is your father you must visit him, splitting relationships with your family members is counted as a major sin which can even cost Jannah, trust me, it's a great sin, you can't split relationship in Islam because this is the religion of harmony, already you have done a lot so this is the time to rectify those mistakes.
You can make use of the duas given below in order to protect yourself and your husband:
cce903f5f5be28f193a6d446db9fe6b7_1024.jpg

390675b346f6445725c1119d36d9ecb3_1024.jpg

204253fad950ee20c6f256d89d84107e_1024.jpg

Another dua which I personally use: Recite the last 3 ayahs of Surah Hashr after praying Farj and Maghrib, it is said, 70,000 angels will form a protective barrier around.
Take the name of your Lord and visit your father! :)
May Allah (swt.) grant you and your husband with peace and prosperity. Ameen! :)

P.S. Make your husband understand the importance of Salah, you can show him Islamic videos and these all are widely available in youtube. If you want I can even give you some links, if you want! :)
Y not ummmah 99 i will be glad to.. and love u all for the sake of allah

friend263

I request the moderator s to kindly delete my post what ever i have wriiten here please... jazakum allahu khairan...ease delete whatever i have wriiten in this post...i mean the detailed part...

friend263

May Allah show me the correct path and also reward u all with the best now as many of u must have remembered my story i said i remove because i thought im exposing my sins to ithers but im again in need of a very good advice and suggestion.. as i have informed about the health of my dad andthe clashes between me and my family i forgot everything bad what they did to me and was ready to go to see my dad before that i did istikhara and had a bad dream like blood and all then again i did istikhara and again saw a bad dream astagfirullah but i seriously thought that i had those dreams because im scared of them and all and my brither keeps on whatsapping me to come asap asap i also thought that i should bethe kne to end this fight but seriously telling u somewhere in my heart i was not at all able to trust them and thought that when i was pregnant they did not leave me at that time so why will they forgive me now but still i was thinking of a two day visit but suddenly today when i called up bro his phn was not reachable and then i called on ky dads number and as i said hello assalamualaikum he disconnected the line then i again called up and ky younger sis picked ul the call i asked her who picked up the last call i got an answer my dad i told her y didnt he talk to me he repiledi dnt wanna talk to u whenever u come will be talking to u at that time.. and my sis while talking gave me sime hint sa as not to go there because she aalso thinks that they wants to hurt me and my family again she said me that she has not heard my bro and dad talking but she gave me a hint that its not safe for me to go there.. actually my bro and dad are still in touch with my ex mistake i mean bf kindof thing he is married now but stillwhen my dad was hospitalized he also gave someloan again to them i dont uunderstand y?? Im very much confused i really was very happy that finally everythings gonna b alright but now it has jjumbled a lot.. cant understand what to do?? Im not concerned about me and my hubby the only thing im concerned about is my babies and they have nothing to do with it and what if me and my hubby are killed there my childrens will be raised as orphans and that alsk hindu because my inlaws are non muslims.. also my hubby told me that we can leave our childrens at my inlaws place and go to visit my dad but my younger ome is just five qnd a half months old and my m.i.l is very cheap she will teach all sorts of shirk to ky two and a half year old in those two to three days.. my bro is behaving as if everything is jormal and they have eccepted us but if they have accepted us y usnt my dad even ready to talk to me..allah knows best dear sisters and brother s that how much me and my hubby have repented for our sins and i really doesnt want to break the tiesnof kinship because already i m sinning a lot and tgia biiig sin... no i cant afford but i also cant afford to loose my family or hurt them by any way.. have did istikhara almost two times byt no proper reply.. sometimes when my bro chats with me i thinkni should go just to support hi. Or take care of my dad but whenever i sit aline and think about it my heart always says no. What do i do iindly help.......??just sitting and crying...

friend263

May Allah show me the correct path and also reward u all with the best now as many of u must have remembered my story i said i remove because i thought im exposing my sins to ithers but im again in need of a very good advice and suggestion.. as i have informed about the health of my dad andthe clashes between me and my family i forgot everything bad what they did to me and was ready to go to see my dad before that i did istikhara and had a bad dream like blood and all then again i did istikhara and again saw a bad dream astagfirullah but i seriously thought that i had those dreams because im scared of them and all and my brither keeps on whatsapping me to come asap asap i also thought that i should bethe kne to end this fight but seriously telling u somewhere in my heart i was not at all able to trust them and thought that when i was pregnant they did not leave me at that time so why will they forgive me now but still i was thinking of a two day visit but suddenly today when i called up bro his phn was not reachable and then i called on ky dads number and as i said hello assalamualaikum he disconnected the line then i again called up and ky younger sis picked ul the call i asked her who picked up the last call i got an answer my dad i told her y didnt he talk to me he repiledi dnt wanna talk to u whenever u come will be talking to u at that time.. and my sis while talking gave me sime hint sa as not to go there because she aalso thinks that they wants to hurt me and my family again she said me that she has not heard my bro and dad talking but she gave me a hint that its not safe for me to go there.. actually my bro and dad are still in touch with my ex mistake i mean bf kindof thing he is married now but stillwhen my dad was hospitalized he also gave someloan again to them i dont uunderstand y?? Im very much confused i really was very happy that finally everythings gonna b alright but now it has jjumbled a lot.. cant understand what to do?? Im not concerned about me and my hubby the only thing im concerned about is my babies and they have nothing to do with it and what if me and my hubby are killed there my childrens will be raised as orphans and that alsk hindu because my inlaws are non muslims.. also my hubby told me that we can leave our childrens at my inlaws place and go to visit my dad but my younger ome is just five qnd a half months old and my m.i.l is very cheap she will teach all sorts of shirk to ky two and a half year old in those two to three days.. my bro is behaving as if everything is jormal and they have eccepted us but if they have accepted us y usnt my dad even ready to talk to me..allah knows best dear sisters and brother s that how much me and my hubby have repented for our sins and i really doesnt want to break the tiesnof kinship because already i m sinning a lot and tgia biiig sin... no i cant afford but i also cant afford to loose my family or hurt them by any way.. have did istikhara almost two times byt no proper reply.. sometimes when my bro chats with me i thinkni should go just to support hi. Or take care of my dad but whenever i sit aline and think about it my heart always says no. What do i do iindly help.......??just sitting and crying...

friend263

Sorry for double posting and my spelling and grammatical mistakes.. i is urgent.. i a have also post a tread here that anybody who can give financial help to my dad for his illness and a ll but i think im wasting my time because my dad hates me and my hubby and those two tiny slaves of allah my sons.. what to do???(((

Ummah 99

Ameen!
clear.png
:(

Sis, I really really don't know what to say, this is really sad... even my whole is shaking after reading this...

Okay, let me remove one very important misconception of yours.

Saaiduna Abu Qatadah Radiallahu Anhu reports that the Prophet of Allah Sallallahu Alahi Wasalam has said, "A good vision (dream) is from Allah and a bad dream is from the Satan. He who sees something in a dream that he dislikes, should blow thrice on his left, must seek Allah's Refuge from the evil of the Satan (i.e., by saying: A`udhu billahi minash-Shaitanir-Rajim). Then it will not harm him.'' (Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim).

Saaiduna Jabir Radialahu Anhu reports that the Prophet of Allah (PBUH) said, "When one of you sees a bad dream let him blow three times on his left, seek refuge in Allah from the Satan three times (i.e., by saying: A`udhu billahi minash-Shaitanir-Rajim) and change the side on which he was lying.'' (Sahih Muslim)

From the afore mentioned hadith we can conclude that scary dreams and nightmares are from Shaitan and they have no meanings. One should not tell anyone of the scary dream and as mentioned in the hadith spit three times on his left, seek refuge in Allah from the Satan three times (i.e. by saying A`udhu billahi minash-Shaitanir-Rajim) and change the side on which he had been lying.

With regards to your condition, a bad dream is from Shaitan and is not connected with the Istikharah. Furthermore, it is not necessary to see a dream after doing Istikharah. After performing istikarah the person will (Insha Allah) get guidance from Allah and be inclined towards what is right. It is not necessary that it is seen in a dream or even as a vision while awake. The individual will just feel what is right and should then go on to do the task or make the decision.

You have committed several sins and because of your inability to do properly Tawbah, Shaitan has entered into your mind and thus controlling your thoughts. It is said that if you are not able to repent properly, with sincerity then Shaitan will divert you even more. Please recite ALL THE DUAS which I have shared with you after every Salah... In addition to that recite Surah Al Imran ayah-193 after Salah, this is a very powerful dua and also will help you with your repentance. http://quran.com/3/193 That also applies for your husband, inform him of all the duas I shared.

I can understand the pain which is undergoing your family side. Firstly don't doubt your brothers so much.
“The Prophet said, 'Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look for the others' faults and do not spy, and do not be jealous of one another, and do not desert (cut your relation with) one another, and do not hate one another; and O Allah's worshipers! Be brothers (as Allah has ordered you!')
― Sahih Bukhari: Volume 8, Hadith 90
This may sound hard but you know because of your mistake, your parents got severely hurt and you realize it now. Allah says in the Quran: Whatever of good reaches you, is from Allah, but whatever of evil befalls you, is from yourself. (4-79)

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no marriage except with a wali and two witnesses of good character.” Narrated by al-Bayhaqi from the hadeeth of ‘Imraan and ‘Aa’ishah; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’ 7557.

And Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Any woman who gets married without the permission of her guardian, her marriage is invalid, her marriage is invalid, her marriage is invalid. But if the marriage is consummated then the mahr is hers because she has allowed him to be intimate with her. If they dispute, then the ruler is the guardian of the one who has no guardian.” Narrated by Ahmad (24417), Abu Dawood (2083) and al-Tirmidhi (1102); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’ no. 2709.

Take note of what Rasulullah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) mentioned: ‘a nikah without the consent of the wali is batil‘ (void, not having any religious weight.) Here Batil can mean one of two things: such a nikah is void, and thus you both would be living in the state of adultery and sin; or as other scholars have stated, batil means a wretched, disliked and a reprehensible action had taken place in the Sight of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). Both definitions imply that one should be cautious with their independent mindset on marriage. Thus, a person insisting on marring a partner without parental consent would be aiding Shaytan to get the better of them...
THIS EXPLAINS HOW SHAITAN IS MANIPULATING YOU
THE THINGS YOU DO SHOULD NOW:

• Stop thinking- "if this happens then what...." Every time you doubt, when your thought utter "if" Shaitan enters you... A true believer never doubts or ponders over the mercy and blessing of Allah swt. You have erred doesn't mean you will not receive His mercy.
    Say: O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (39:53)
    In a Hadith Qudsi: Anâs (MayAllah be pleased with him) states that he heard Rasulullah (Prophet Mohammad – Peace Be Upon Him) saying that Allâh said, "O son of Adam, as long as you supplicate to me and have hope in Me, I will forgive you whatever the sin be and I will not bother. O son of Adam, if your sins reach the clouds in the sky and you seek forgiveness, I will forgive you and I will not bother. O son of Adam, if you come to Me with so many sins that they fill the earth, and you meet Me without having ascribed partners to Me, I will forgive you with the same great amount of forgiveness." (Tirmizi, vol. 2 p. 194)

• Seek the acceptance of your parents upon your marriage as soon as possible and get everything cleared between your husband and your father, it seems like he has not yet approved of your marriage which is VERY dangerous because every time you associate with your husband, it will be recorded as a sin to Allah swt. Allah give priorities to the feelings of parents than feelings of their children because parents are the ones who sacrificed everything for the upbringing.
  • Your children will be fine. Just rely upon Allah. Allah says He is the best of the protectors and helpers- (3:150)
But I believe it is high time for your father and brother to accept your marriage because Allah also says: The Prophet ﷺ taught us that: “Whoever does not show mercy will not be shown mercy” (Al-Bukhari). Try to make them understand because of their anger not only you and your husband will be in trouble in the Hereafter but they too can get punished because of their failure to forgive you.

May Allah protect you and your family from all evil Ameen... This is my best effort, I hope it helps and Allah knows best, He is Azizul Hakim- The Most Wise.

friend263

dy who can give financial help to my dad for his illness and a ll but i think im w
Ameen!
clear.png

Sis, I really really don't know what to say, this is really sad... even my whole is shaking after reading this...

Okay, let me remove one very important;

Saaiduna Abu Qatadah Radiallahu Anhu reports that the Prophet of Allah Sallallahu Alahi Wasalam has said, "A good vision (dream) is from Allah and a bad dream is from the Satan. He who sees something in a dream that he dislikes, should blow thrice on his left, must seek Allah's Refuge from the evil of the Satan (i.e., by saying: A`udhu billahi minash-Shaitanir-Rajim). Then it will not harm him.'' (Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim).

Saaiduna Jabir Radialahu Anhu reports that the Prophet of Allah (PBUH) said, "When one of you sees a bad dream let him blow three times on his left, seek refuge in Allah from the Satan three times (i.e., by saying: A`udhu billahi minash-Shaitanir-Rajim) and change the side on which he was lying.'' (Sahih Muslim)

From the afore mentioned hadith we can conclude that scary dreams and nightmares are from Shaitan and they have no meanings. One should not tell anyone of the scary dream and as mentioned in the hadith spit three times on his left, seek refuge in Allah from the Satan three times (i.e. by saying A`udhu billahi minash-Shaitanir-Rajim) and change the side on which he had been lying.

With regards to your condition, a bad dream is from Shaitan and is not connected with the Istikharah. Furthermore, it is not necessary to see a dream after doing Istikharah. After performing istikarah the person will (Insha Allah) get guidance from Allah and be inclined towards what is right. It is not necessary that it is seen in a dream or even as a vision while awake. The individual will just feel what is right and should then go on to do the task or make the decision.

You have committed several sins and because of your inability to do properly Tawbah, Shaitan has entered into your mind and thus controlling your thoughts. It is said that if you are not able to repent properly, with sincerity then Shaitan will divert you even more. Please recite ALL THE DUAS which I have shared with you after every Salah... In addition to that recite Surah Al Imran ayah-193 after Salah, this is a very powerful dua and also will help you with your repentance. http://quran.com/3/193 That also applies for your husband, inform him of all the duas I shared.

I can understand the pain which is undergoing your family side. Firstly don't doubt your brothers so much.
“The Prophet said, 'Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look for the others' faults and do not spy, and do not be jealous of one another, and do not desert (cut your relation with) one another, and do not hate one another; and O Allah's worshipers! Be brothers (as Allah has ordered you!')
This may sound hard but you know because of your mistake, your parents got severely hurt and you realize it now. Allah says in the Quran: Whatever of good reaches you, is from Allah, but whatever of evil befalls you, is from yourself. (4-79)

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no marriage except with a wali and two witnesses of good character.” Narrated by al-Bayhaqi from the hadeeth of ‘Imraan and ‘Aa’ishah; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’ 7557.

And Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Any woman who gets married without the permission of her guardian, her marriage is invalid, her marriage is invalid, her marriage is invalid. But if the marriage is consummated then the mahr is hers because she has allowed him to be intimate with her. If they dispute, then the ruler is the guardian of the one who has no guardian.” Narrated by Ahmad (24417), Abu Dawood (2083) and al-Tirmidhi (1102); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’ no. 2709.

Take note of what Rasulullah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) mentioned: ‘a nikah without the consent of the wali is batil‘ (void, not having any religious weight.) Here Batil can mean one of two things: such a nikah is void, and thus you both would be living in the state of adultery and sin; or as other scholars have stated, batil means a wretched, disliked and a reprehensible action had taken place in the Sight of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala). Both definitions imply that one should be cautious with their independent mindset on marriage. Thus, a person insisting on marring a partner without parental consent would be aiding Shaytan to get the better of them...

• Stop thinking- "if this happens then what...." Every time you doubt, when your thought utter "if" Shaitan enters you... A true believer never doubts or ponders over the mercy and blessing of Allah swt. You have erred doesn't mean you will not receive His mercy.
    Say: O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (39:53)
    In a Hadith Qudsi: Anâs (MayAllah be pleased with him) states that he heard Rasulullah (Prophet Mohammad – Peace Be Upon Him) saying that Allâh said, "O son of Adam, as long as you supplicate to me and have hope in Me, I will forgive you whatever the sin be and I will not bother. O son of Adam, if your sins reach the clouds in the sky and you seek forgiveness, I will forgive you and I will not bother. O son of Adam, if you come to Me with so many sins that they fill the earth, and you meet Me without having ascribed partners to Me, I will forgive you with the same great amount of forgiveness." (Tirmizi, vol. 2 p. 194)

• Seek the acceptance of your parents upon your marriage as soon as possible and get everything cleared between your husband and your father, it seems like he has not yet approved of your marriage which is VERY dangerous because every time you associate with your husband, it will be recorded as a sin to Allah swt. Allah give priorities to the feelings of parents than feelings of their children because parents are the ones who sacrificed everything for the upbringing.
  • Your children will be fine. Just rely upon Allah. Allah says He is the best of the protectors and helpers- (3:150)
But I believe it is high time for your father and brother to accept your marriage because Allah also says: The Prophet ﷺ taught us that: “Whoever does not show mercy will not be shown mercy” (Al-Bukhari). Try to make them understand because of their anger not only you and your husband will be in trouble in the Hereafter but they too can get punished because of their failure to forgive you.

May Allah protect you and your family from all evil Ameen... This is my best effort, I hope it helps and Allah knows best, He is Azizul Hakim- The Most Wise.

689, member: 114234"]Ameen!
clear.png

Okay, let me remove one very important misconception of yours.

Say: O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Mercifulr husband and your father, it seems like he has not yet approved of your marriage which is VERY dangerous because every time you associate with your husband, it will be recorded as a sin to Allah swt. Allah give priorities to the feelings of parents than feelings of their children because parents are the ones who sacrificed everything for the upbringing.
But I believe it is high time for your father and brother to accept your marriage because Allah also says: The Prophet ﷺ taught us that: “Whoever does not show mercy will not be shown mercy” (Al-Bukhari). Try to make them understand because of theiranger not only you Hereafter but they too can get punished because of their failure to forgive you.

Dear ummah 99 may allah subhanawatala reward u with the best for ur response. Yesterday when my dad and bro went for jumma salah my sister called me up and told me that she does not want me to go there becuase my brother is just selfishly calling me so that as soo as my younger sister gets married they have me to take care of them all the time.. which i dont have a problem either i will be glad to help them but she alsk told me that my did still carries a feeling of revenge for me and my hubby which means that he is just calling me so that he can again give me bad words tell all wrong things to my hubby and shows my other familyembers that i went to them because my hubby is not taking care of me and we are not happy togher.. now my sister also told me that he is still in touch with my ex bf whixh is not good.. also sister the main and importaht thing which im also worried about is my nikah but the problem is my father till date dosent want me to be witb my hubby even though i m a mother of two now and he just want me tk be back at there house do job amd then again give my money and my time to them and for my whole life take care of them. I am also worried about it a lot but what do i do.. he is not i a mood to settle everything.. also he conveyed this to me through my brother that if i want to go there i have to totally live there with them which my hubby is not ready.. i called up my khalajaam and told her all the things and she told me that u dont have to stay there i mean she is telling me to come to her house and the she and my cousin brother wi be going withe to my house they will be sitting with me for one two hrs and then she wants me to.go back to her house again.. but this wont solve my nikah problem because my dad is a very bad man astagfirullah and very stubborn man unless he takes revenge with me and my hubby he wont allow us to do our nikahaccording to shariah.. now im ready to do that which my khalajaan has suvgested but that wont solve my problem.either increase it cozmy dad hates my khala also.
But i told ky sis that its om for me what ever they do i will still co.e she told me that belive me dad has still not forgiven u soo plzz stay away.. what do i do now i also wanted to validate my nikah i also wanted to live freely so that i can also give my childrens good deeni taleem which are only available in biv cities like mumbai where i was born and bought up.. what do i do? People must me thinking that im mad to discuss all my persnal problems on this forum but im soo lonely and streassed out and helpless that no one is there with me who can give me correct suggestion according to sunnah wnd quran.and as im already a bigg sinner and now doesnt want to go on the path of shaitwn hence asking for your help again and again.. please help.. because i now dosent want to spoil my image in front of allah subhanawatala.. i dnt mind if my dad slap me but the problem is he himself will not do it rather he will wgaincwll that idiot to take revenge with me and tell me bad things which i dnt want.. may allah have mercy on me and my family protect me and everybody from all the evil.. i was thinking that these all are signs from allah subhanawatala because he dosent want me to get into trap because until i hwd a word with my sis i was ready to do anything to go there even though back of mh mind i was still not able to trust them but still for the sake of allah i wss ready to do any thing but since yesterday after talking to my sis i have completely left the hope of going. Allah knows the best that how much i feel concerened about my akhirah.. but i cant afford to go there and sti hear bad words and bad things for which i have not even done the mistake... because my dad will take into account all my past wnd presentmistwkes and will.uncover all my sins which i hwve done.... also can u please tell me the correct and sunnah wwy of repenting to allwh subhwnwwatala so that i m free of these shaitwns trick.. i did my repetence by doing wudoo and then by praying two rakahs nawafil and ask allah subhanawatala tk forgive my sins and have mercy on me.. is this correct? Alsk any specail dua tk ask for forgiveness?

May Allah protect you and your family from all evil Ameen... This is my best effort, I hope it helps and Allah knows best, He is Azizul Hakim- The Most Wise.[/quote]

a_stranger

Assalamu alaikim wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh , dear sister keep in your mind the there is no limt for the mercy of Allah , as long as you felt sorry and asked for forgiveness , pray five times....follow the Sunna as much as you can ......your repentance is accepted by the mercy of Allah inshaAllah. I suggest that Since your father won't help in the matter of nikah you should ask for help from your muslem community. There should be away to make things correct, and try to be in touch with a good muslem family to learn more about Islam and how to practice it. Leave your family for a time till things calm down . Don't worry if you seek the pleasure of Allah and obey him your life will be happy and secure.

friend263

Assalamu alaikim wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh , dear sister keep in your mind the there is no limt for the mercy of Allah , as long as you felt sorry and asked for forgiveness , pray five times....follow the Sunna as much as you can ......your repentance is accepted by the mercy of Allah inshaAllah. I suggest that Since your father won't help in the matter of nikah you should ask for help from your muslem community. There should be away to make things correct, and try to be in touch with a good muslem family to learn more about Islam and how to practice it. Leave your family for a time till things calm down . Don't worry if you seek the pleasure of Allah and obey him your life will be happy and secure.
Jazakallahi khair dear respected sis.. please pray for me.. i repent a lot may Allah subhanawatala accept my supplication and forgive me and help me live a sinfree life and make me my hubby and my sons amongst the rightious and pious one whom Allah subhanawatala loves and will have mercy on us in this duniya and akhirah nd will grant us in jannah.. aameen