Urgent situation - Hanging Hasna Ali

titoahmed

there is a muslim widow in iraq about to be hang today without a trial!!!! she has three children which they need her...she harm no one,,she was a wife of a muslim who killed last year in iraq fighting the americans....and no one should hold her responsible for her late husband actions and neither the children so please join the group save hasna ali and wathi al jassem on facebook for more details and There will be a peotest outside the iraqi embassy in london today and tomorrow so if you are in London or knw anyone then pls come and join us. please let the word know her story...she is running out of time...so please just do what you think it is right.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
there is a muslim widow in iraq about to be hang today without a trial!!!! she has three children which they need her...she harm no one,,she was a wife of a muslim who killed last year in iraq fighting the americans....and no one should hold her responsible for her late husband actions and neither the children so please join the group save hasna ali and wathi al jassem on facebook for more details and There will be a peotest outside the iraqi embassy in london today and tomorrow so if you are in London or knw anyone then pls come and join us. please let the word know her story...she is running out of time...so please just do what you think it is right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

A very sad news!

Stay calm my brother

★°°•.★°°•.★°°•Allahu Akbar. °°•.★°°•.★°•.★

★Allah swt will always be with the side of the righteous.★

~May Allah swt help all muslim~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam .

Almaas

Did they do it????

Asalaamu'alaykum,

I checked this out.. no they didn't Alhamdulilah. Apparently her children have been taken to Yemen to be looked after their grandfather and Hasna will be tried in another trial.

We must keep her in out du3a's.

Hasna Ali Yehye Hussein was condemned to death despite not being found to have any operational role in a four-year terror campaign directed by her husband...

"I will lose my children soon - and for what? What have I done, and what have they done to live their life without a mother? All I want is to take them back to my father in Yemen and forget about Iraq. Yes, I have regrets. Of course I do."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/09/iraq-al-qaida-widow-hanging

[yt]Vnj5ZvFp_hM[/yt]

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Alhamdulilah. Please may the cruelty of this world give that poor woman justice and a free life :( She's already a widow, I dont want to see her children with no parents :(