Us and Afghan forces beating unarmaed men

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
This is a part of war on terror.

[yt]QOARhRvm1Y0[/yt]

The language is Pushto which is language of Pathan/Pashtoon people in Pakistan and Afghanistan and these people are labelled as Taliban.I will try to get English translation of the nasheed.

The follwing clip is just to show the map of the area so that bros and sista know the location of conflict.

[yt]c446ysOgWvw[/yt]

I heard that these people are not conquered by any external force by last 1000 years.Pretty cool.Pathan tribe is famous for their bravery and hardness all over the globe.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Did I just see a guy who was hurting the man on the floor have a kifi?! Little worm that traitor! THat goes to all others who are thare and aiding the hurting of muslims!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
That's just like The Road To Guantanamo movie which shows about how muslims (men) are hurt and bewatened if they've got a beard; turban; or long hair which gives an excuse of the muslim to be part of Taliban.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalamuAlaikum,

Simple is that, these Shameless fetish western attackers dont know a damn thing what is the meaning of dignity for Afghanis and Taliban. As Hakeem-ul-Ummah i.e. Iqbal said:

"Gairat hay baree cheese iss Jahanay tgo dao main
Darvaish ko pehnatee hay taaj-e-Sarray-Daaraa"

( Dignity is very valuable in this world of harships,
This is the thing which puts the Crown on the head of mendicant )

(Sorry for my poor translation and interpretation)

Wassalaam.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Did I just see a guy who was hurting the man on the floor have a kifi?! Little worm that traitor! THat goes to all others who are thare and aiding the hurting of muslims!

As Salaamu Alaykum
He was probably part of the Northern Alliance or the current Afghani forces.

This is wrong. If the men were Taliban, then I would see why. But the guys obviously weren't, for they didn't fight back and they had no weapons.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
As Salaamu Alaykum
He was probably part of the Northern Alliance or the current Afghani forces.

This is wrong. If the men were Taliban, then I would see why. But the guys obviously weren't, for they didn't fight back and they had no weapons.
Taliban helped the Americans to attack the Russians during Jimmy Carter. The Taliban are even better than the American forces! At least Taliban are muslims, and people like Sister Yvonne Ridley became muslim because of the Taliban.

jamafg

Taliban helped the Americans to attack the Russians during Jimmy Carter. The Taliban are even better than the American forces! At least Taliban are muslims, and people like Sister Yvonne Ridley became muslim because of the Taliban.

I agree with you brother, we should suppory Islamic forces of any country or race (Islam has no country), not Kofars or their alies.

Allah is the Greate who has created this universe, and allah SWT is on the side of their loved mankinds (Muslims)

Allah o Akbar

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Takbir Allahu Akbar ... Takbir Allahu Akbar ... Takbir Allahu Akbar ... Takbir Allahu Akbar ... Takbir Allahu Akbar ... Takbir Allahu Akbar ... Takbir Allahu Akbar ... Takbir Allahu Akbar ... Takbir Allahu Akbar ... Takbir Allahu Akbar ... Takbir Allahu Akbar ...

amin

pashto nasheeds are nice

The translation of that nasheed that he is singing is as follows
"I am guilty of following the laws set by the prophet
Apart from that I have not done any other sin
I am guilty of the holding on to the Quran
My head will never bow to any aggression
I am guilty of that strong and firm commitment "
Regards

maymun

allahuma mansuril mujaaheena.ameen ameen

OUR LORD!Bestow on us endrunce and make our foothold sure and give us help against those who Reject faith. (2:250):tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Allahuma Mansuril Mujahideen; Allahuma Mansuril Mujahideen.

The Bush Regime just wants to separate the muslims from each other so we're the ones that fight each other, while they only instigate. DO NOT DELETE THIS POST! (and that goes for Masboot and alhamdulillah/"super moderator")