Video US mayor converts to Islam - Arabic video

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
[yt]g2W7X4VCu1I[/yt]

I'll try to post a translation later - do people know how to download this vidoe as I might be able to add subtitled to it.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Salaam,

MashaAllah..
Truth will surely be known...

Anyways for those who are not sure what is this about, here's a summary from the youtube user:
American Mayor from Georgia Jack Ellis announced his Convertion to Islam, he said, so returned "to his roots after years of the search for the Truth."

He explained, "Ellis" Muslims believe that Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him is the seal of prophets and messengers to humankind, but they also believe that Moses and Jesus were also prophets of God, unlike the Jews and the Christians.

The Mayor said that he studied the Quran for years, and found sanctuary in Islam after a trip to Senegal, adding that his predecessors were Muslims, before being deported as slaves to North America.

Currently hesitate "Ellis" who born in 1946 to the Islamic Center in the "Bloomfield Road" regularly, and he maintains the five prayers in the group according to the newspaper "Boston Herald" America.

Ellis`s Convertion paves the way of further cases displaying Islam in the town..

Ellis enjoys good standing of the town residents, which contributed to the conversion to be one of the most prosperous towns of America in all areas.

P.S: By the way, I'm not sure about the downloading.
And thank you for sharing this with us. :)