VERSE GAME..:)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:

Well, a new game came up with my mind when I was reading Qur'an today..and let me explain..:muslim_child:

Each one of us is INSHA ALLAH going to provide others with a new Qur'anic verse.. and the person follow him / her should find the reference number of that particular Qur'anic verse.:):hearts::hearts:

so when you reply, you should give the reference number of that previous Qur'anic verse, and make another Qur'anic verse you like..:):hearts:

This may help all of us to keep in touch with the Qur'an INSHA ALLAH..:)

I HOPE YOU ALL WOULD PARTICIPATE INSHA ALLAH...

SO LET ME STAT THE GAME WITH THE FOLLOWING EASY AAYAH.. :lol:

This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah.

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
urm..its surah al baqarah verse no 2...i hope this is right...

next one:

"Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them;"

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR for taking part...:muslim_child:

This one is also easy,

"The King of people."

EVEN THIS IS ALSO TOO EASY...:lol:

Its in 114:2:)

AND NOW COMES ANOTHER ONE FROM ME..:biggrin:

And those who strive in Our (Cause)― We will certainly guide them to Our Paths: for verily Allah is with those who do right.

Friend2100

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah
The answer is:
Surah Al-Maun(the small kindness),verse 1.

And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish (yusuf ali translation)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Well that is in 17:81..:) ALAHMDULILLAH

Now comes my turn..:hijabi:

"Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah: for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

MashaAllah, do you guys all have all the verses memorized? :eek: That too with verse numbers? I couldn't pinpoint exactly where a particular verse was..

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

MashaAllah, do you guys all have all the verses memorized? :eek: That too with verse numbers? I couldn't pinpoint exactly where a particular verse was..

:wasalam:

SISTER.... I personally have not memorized the references...

I wanted to play this game as I thought, that it will help us to memorize things when we play it..
Of course, most of us are not Hafizul Quraan but we can try, right??:shymuslima1:

No matter if you do not know the references.., just search it and post your answers..:):muslim_child:

FEE AMANILLAH...:hearts:

I AM WAITING ONCE AGAIN...:shymuslima1:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
hm.... that is in.. 2:256... I took a lil time to find the references.. :tongue:

Now comes my turn....:SMILY149:

It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Torah (Of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus)

Kakorot

3:3

(Remember) when the young men fled for refuge (from their disbelieving folk) to the Cave, they said: "Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Yourself, and facilitate for us our affair in the right way!"

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:ma:

I know, I know:jumpclap::jumpclap:

That is in, 18:10...:hijabi: That is a wonderful Du'a..:)

Now, what about..

They ask thee concerning the Spirit (of inspiration). Say: "The Spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you (O men!)

FEE AMANILLAH..:hearts:

Kakorot

17:85

Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Beneficent (Allaah). Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
SUBHANALLAH..:)

That is from, ... 67:19..:)

Now...:muslim_child:

Say thou: "This my way: I do invite unto Allah― on evidence clear as the seeing with one's eyes I and whoever follows me: Glory to Allah! and never will I join gods with Allah!"

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
12:108 :)

How about,

So when the night hid [everything] from him, he saw a star. He said, "This is my lord." But when it set, he said, "I do not like those that disappear."

:ma: This is interesting..:)

This is from.... 6:76..:)

Now,

Soon will We show them Our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things?