Video Video New Muslims and Islam in the Phillipines Manila

Charmine

Mashallah...

I'm very proud to be a filipina muslim....
It's always great to hear stories like this..
not only our country's background but also spiritually wise.

thanks for this video.

Allah Haffuz!

Sharmeen Zainab

saefull

Assalamualaikum,

Salam from an Indonesian ! If you want to download the video, install orbitdownloader.

Jazzkallah khair !
Wassalamualaikum.

sitisafica

:tti_sister: Thanks for sharing that beautiful message,about Filifino converted as a islam.Im so happy to let them share your knowlege about Islam ,i am also a filipino converted to muslim .and im really proud all thoes filipino became a muslim..ishaallah more filipino converted Islam.......
Thanks for sharing this message to all Islam people all over the world,

sitisafica

:tti_sister:Im sitiafica from singapore ,
Im proud to be came a muslim.muslim in singapore are very respectable,and friendly people.pls. dont be afried to be a muslim .

sistersalina

Salaam brother,
It is great to know that there is a lot of phillipinos that are embracing Islam.However the media in my country often mentions about a small group of muslims that are involved in terrorism and they also write it in a way that says muslims in Philllipines are like troubled. How far is this true. I always feel sad to read such news.

Wassalam

mannsanni

Salaam brother,
It is great to know that there is a lot of phillipinos that are embracing Islam.However the media in my country often mentions about a small group of muslims that are involved in terrorism and they also write it in a way that says muslims in Philllipines are like troubled. How far is this true. I always feel sad to read such news.

Wassalam
It is hard to believe in the media these days. Most of them are fabricated to misinform the reader.. Waallahu a'alam.

shasha

Muslimah
It is hard to believe in the media these days. Most of them are fabricated to misinform the reader.. Waallahu a'alam.

I agree! I was a victim of misinformation about Muslims in the Philippines. Violence/Crime sells that's why news will often just concentrate on the dark aspect of any religion. Unfortunately, Islam seems to be their favorite. Look at FOX and CNN news. I think it was CNN who even had a news special a few weeks ago about how young Muslims are susceptible to being recruited by 'extremist' groups. You know what's the title of that news special? GENERATION ISLAM. SOOOOO MISLEADING! :(

Alhamdulilah I was able to have a decent conversation with a Muslim when I went to US and after which I got so interested and shocked that Islam is not how most Filipinos think it is. My eyes opened to the truth about Islam. I researched on my own until I couldn't help but agree with the teachings in Islam and converted. :hearts:

Abdullah14471

Allahu Akbar!!!

:salah:

Allahu Akbar!!!

I'm also a living witness... Alhamdulillah, Allah subhanahu wa'atallah guides me in His divine Religion...

Abdullah
revert Islam 2 yrs ago

learningquran

turn to Islam has very emotional video collection of people converting to Islam other day one of my friend newly converted to Islam asked me about the views of other newly converted Muslim and refereed him to this forum and he was amazed to here other people views love the work may allah bless us all

quran online

abdulrahman08

Mashaallah

Mashaallah, Insahaallah naway bumalik na ang philipinas sa pagiging Islamic Country at naway maging mga muslim na isinasagawa ang katuruan ng Islam, Ameeeen