VIDEO WAFA SULTAN EX MUSLIM EXPOSED(MUST SEE)

truth4real

THIS WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST ANTI ISLAM VIDEOS UNTILL NOW IT WAS A INTERVIEW THAT WENT ALL OVER THE WORLD BUT THEY CUT IT SO YOU COULD NT HEAR THE BROTHER VERBALLY KNOCK HER OUT AFTER SHE CURSED AND SLANDERED AND LIEABOUT ISLAM MUSLIMS AND THE QURAN

WE HAVE TO PASS THIS VIDEO TO EVERYONE

[YT]ztXaNwbbJQU[/YT]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztXaNwbbJQU

dna1987

Muslim Guy
hopefully, this will make it to the top of the youtube charts too.

Thanks for posting. Salam alikum.

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum,
SubhanAllah, i neva came acros this before, i only saw videos of that woman without dignity. WE should try to promot this video on you tube, but giving it top stars and also leaving comments on it. JazakhAllah khairen,
Wassalaam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
^^ You know, she was actually silenced in the very same video that she bashed Islam in. Of course, they (anti-islamists) will only show what she is saying when the post it on youtube.

And of course, since google bought youtube, if you search any of the following words:
muslim, islam, Quran, Allah, Koran,
then you will find an anti-Islam video listed in the top 5 videos.

SPECIALLY, the Sultan vid. Do you know her islam bashing video is the most viewed video on "islam" on youtube? InshAllah, we can get this video up there too, so everyone who sees that video, will see it in its entirety. Salam alaikum.

abdellah007

salam

i ve seen that on youtube, it spreads like a tunder, but why their kafirs re not fair and post the whole video, they cutit just to misguide the world. kafirs re trying to do anything against islam but they ll neva succeed.

Ibn_adam

hahah... i know what you mean bro... i was laughing at her face all the way...the arogance was amazing.

apocalypse77

i ve seen that on youtube, it spreads like a tunder, but why their kafirs re not fair and post the whole video, they cutit just to misguide the world. kafirs re trying to do anything against islam but they ll neva succeed.

they can propaganda all they want with their mortal mouths, but allah's ever shining almighty light shall never be sealed from those who want guidance and happiness in this world and hereafter

ALLAHU AKBAR!!

truth4real

i was so happy when i saw the refutation stukfirallah when i first saw the first part , i thought why was nt the brother refiuting her and i thought bad about him in my heart because he was a guest on the programme to give a voice fo the muslims but he id nt say much

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

It is the light of Islam whereever you go that shines. Islam is the home of intellect. MashaAllah. The light of Islam comes from the Creator and it will never cease.