VIDEO WAFA SULTAN EX MUSLIM EXPOSED(MUST SEE)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

These clips are off of a show that comes on every Tuesday...I actually watched this episode (i don't know if it's correct to call it that :$) live on air...it was so pathetic to watch her give biased..and personal opinions that were not based on any historical..or social facts

and the man who was on the other side..let her blabber on and on and on...he let her say EVERYTHING she had to say...and then sat there and refuted every single claim

it was awesome!

Thank You for the clip

:wasalam:

Fahad_Agus

that video made me feel so good!! i so much hate wafa sultan and her ideas about islam and i think she is s puppet or a tool for the muslim haters but i pray to Allah to give her hidayah inshallah

dawahforever

Asalaamu Alaikum

Wow, if only muslims had the right to talk like this on tv here! Long live youtube. If he were on tv here he would have been interupted and then silenced! So much for our so-called free speech!

Wa Salaaamu Alaikum
D4E:hijabi:

Jannah03

one word.....wow! its soooo true that when the arab countries try to come together here in america it sounds like a horrible meeting will take place! we must change what is within ourselves in order to change our external affairs. how do i download this video?

Sakeena

Ma salaams,

AHA!! She is a liar. Hey here's the video from the other thread I replied to earlier. LOL :) ma salaams. :ma:

katieanneb

Assalemu alaikom,
Well, as usual, I can't see the video on youtube!!!!! Dawahforever said "long live youtube"- that's OK for some, but here it's blocked....and this is a Muslim country.

As for Wafa Sultan, I feel so sorry for her living in her world of darkness. She may not realize it now, but she's the loser, if not now, on the day of judgment, when it will be too late!!!!!! Islam is above anything she can say, and she won't change anything even if she goes on forever!!!!
Those of us who are committed to Islam and try to understand its fundamentals, should refrain from being apologetic and wishy washy and speak out and speak up......and , of course, Allah will deal with her either in this life or the next.
Wa Allahu aalem (and Allah knows best).

Assalemu alaikom,
Well, as usual, I can't see the video on youtube!!!!! Dawahforever said "long live youtube"- that's OK for some, but here it's blocked....and this is a Muslim country.

As for Wafa Sultan, I feel so sorry for her living in her world of darkness. She may not realize it now, but she's the loser, if not now, on the day of judgment, when it will be too late!!!!!! Islam is above anything she can say, and she won't change anything even if she goes on forever!!!!
Those of us who are committed to Islam and try to understand its fundamentals, should refrain from being apologetic and wishy washy and speak out and speak up......and , of course, Allah will deal with her either in this life or the next.
Wa Allahu aalem (and Allah knows best).

:salam2:

The video has been removed from youtube with the full dialogue. Due to copyrights of al-Jazeera.

I doubt it very much that Aljazeera had it removed.

if Aljazeera removed it, then why didn't they remove the other partial clips, that were anti islam.

in any event, there will always be devil's partners. you see it all the time.

:wasalam:

adanshai

The video has been removed from youtube with the full dialogue. , does anyone have any other link of the video???