Virtue of Sura Waqiah

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Virtue of Sura Al-Waqiah

Saalam alaikum warahmatu-llahi wa barakatuhu

I hope my all brothers and sisters are at the best state of Eeman and Health.

The virtue of Sura Al-Waqiah

It is narrated from Ibn Katheer: Abdullah ibn Mas’ud, May Allah be pleased with him was suffering from great illness and that was his final moments, mean while Amirul Mu’min Uthman Ghani Radhi Allahu anhu was there to give him a visit. There conversation went like:

Uthman radhi Allahu anhu: what is your illness?

Abdullah Ibn Mas’ud, May Allah be pleased with him: My sins are all the root cause of my pain {illness}.

Uthman radhi Allahu anhu: what is your desire {final desire}?

Abdullah Ibn Mas’ud, May Allah be pleased with him: I seek the mercy and blessings of my Lord, Allah azza wa jal.

Uthman radhi Allahu anhu: may I call a doctor for you?

Abdullah Ibn Mas’ud, May Allah be pleased with him: the doctors have made me ill.

Uthman radhi Allahu anhu: may I send some gift from the Baitul Maal, the government stock?

Abdullah Ibn Mas’ud, May Allah be pleased with him: thank you, no need.
Uthman radhi Allahu anhu: but please let me do that for you. These might help your daughters after you {your death}.

Abdullah Ibn Mas’ud, May Allah be pleased with him: Do you think that after my death my daughters going to face poverty and hunger? I don’t think so, because I’ve strictly instructed my daughters to recite Sura Waqiah every night. I’ve heard, Prophet salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam saying: one who will recite sura Waqiah every night, will never be needy/poor.

This Hadeeth is reported Daeef by Sheikh Albaani rahimallahu

yet may Allah subahanahu wa ta'la give us the Tawfeek to recite Sura Al-Waqiah.

may Allah subhanahu wa ta'la bless us and forgive us all
guide us to the Sirat Al- Mustaqeem.

Jazak Allah khair wa baraka-llahu feekum
wassalamu alaikum warahamtu-llahi wa barakatuhu

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother, thank you and Insha'Allah we will all benefit from your thread. Just know you are in my dua.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

Akhi, all of the narrations regarding the special virtues of reading Surah Al Waqiah are classified as weak by Sh Albaanee rahimullah.

Please look in to the link to learn about virtues of certain surahs that are authentic as well as weak or farbricated :- http://abdurrahman.org/qurantafseer/TheVirtuesOfSomeSurahs_ShaikAlbanee.pdf

Please pay particular attention if the narration is classified as daeef (weak), mawdoo (fabricated) or saheeh (authentic).

And Allah knows best.. Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum warahmatu-llah

I'm sorry everyone, this was a BIG MISTAKE, I didnt know about that the Hadeeth is Daeef, weak.

I was going through Tafseer and got that narrated by Ibn Katheer, so I thought I should share.

yet it is a very beautiful Surah, yet we should not take it under consideration of the Hadeeth as it is Daeef.

may Allah for give me for that and save me/us from these...

jazak Allah khair brotherinislam7.

Please look in to the link to learn about virtues of certain surahs that are authentic as well as weak or farbricated :- http://abdurrahman.org/qurantafseer/...aikAlbanee.pdf

BarakAllahu feekum
wassalamu alaikum

islamforme

Surah Waqiah.

What are all the virtues and benefits of reciting Surah Waqiah. Can some one consolidate. Each and every verse of Quran is benefitial but can some one consolidate benefits of Surah Waqiah.