Visual Arts-Body of Work.

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
Asalam 'Alaykuum,

The following are some pics of my body of work for year 12 Visual Arts (IT IS NOT FINISHED). It is about the occupation of Palestine and what I have done is actually appropriated 3 of Barbara Kruger's work and incorporated them into mine. For example, one of her works says "Your Comfort is My silence". I photoshopped it to say "Your PAIN is my Control". Appropriation is worth a lot of marks if it is done properly, inshallah it has in my case, because I'm aiming for Art Express (exhibition of the best year 12 body of works in an art gallery). Anyway here they are: (sorry for the bad quality, took them using my phone!)

dsc00181k.jpg

dsc00185akv.jpg

dsc00182n.jpg

dsc00183hqu.jpg

dsc00184urb.jpg

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
O and by the way, inshallah I'll upload the Rationale alongside with pics of the final artwork.

Wasalam 'Alaykuum.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Asslamu Alaikum:D
soo far they are simply beautiful and I like the way you put the text:D its just amaazing......please do put the final work, I do wanna see it inshaAllah:D
jazakaAllah khairan for sharing.....mashaAllah, tabarakaAllah you're very talented:D

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
Asalam 'Alaykuum,

Alhamdulillah I have finally finished my body of work! Here are some pics of the final product (I'll upload rationale soon inshallah):

Title--- "What a mess! The reality of the Holy Land (Palestine)."

85978430.jpg

70185791.jpg

60605103.jpg

81946855.jpg

46667203.jpg

72206369.jpg

Wasalam 'Alaykuum.